Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what can this be

3 REPLIES 3
Guest user
Not applicable

Re: what can this be

Agree with Dawn and Lizzie.
Make an urgent appt with your GP and ask for a referral. Antibiotics will sort it out if it is an infection and if not by the time you finish the course you should have received a clinic appt.
Please let us know how you get on,
Love
Jackie x

Guest user
Not applicable

if its red and burning it could just be an infection which antibiotics could clear up, but its hard to say and u need to get it checkouted out to be sure. good luck. x

dawnhc

Hi Maggie,

I am assuming because you are on a breast cancer forum you are worried about the possibility of it being breast cancer. I would not delay visiting your GP and asking for a prompt referal to a breast clinic/hospital. Better safe than sorry so don't waste time. I know a lot of GPs say it is unlikely at your age - but our forums make it clear to us that it does happen.

Dawn
xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

what can this be

hi every 1 i have recently found that my left breast has swollen a great amount an my nipple is twice it size an i have a feeling of burning also there is a lump at the bass of my nipple an its really red with like white spots under the skin can any one give me some idea of what this might be I an 28 an have three kids an extremely worried about this thanks