when to dye hair after cold capping?

Hi all I had my last few on 24th January and used the cold cap which worked really well for me. I now have two inches of regrowth and was wondering what dyes people have used and how soon I can dye it? Thank you xxx Tracy

Hiya

Dont know if this is too late but Holland and Barratt do a lovely dye thats free from nasty stuff including parabens, ive tried it as not had chemo yet but trying to go paraben free, I have loads of grey and it worked !!! Xx

Hi Loulou1262 I have bought the dye out of H&B last week but still waiting for a few more weeks before being brave enough to try it. Thanks for letting me know it is ok and covers greys!!! X xx Tracy

Hi Louise yes I finished 6 fec on 24th January and I’ve been really lucky and still have a full head of hair I know for others it hasn’t been as successful and you do shed hair all the way through which is scary at times especially when washing your hair. I only washed once a week with cold water I combed it through first with wide toothed comb and washed once with simple shampoo then Condition with simple and gently combed through you will loose a lot but as long as it’s evenly coming out only you know. I used the paxman system you have to make sure it is the correct size as you will loose hair on top or at back if it doesn’t fit right so make sure there are no gaps and it doesn’t move on top of your head. Make sure they wet your hair well and put Conditioner on and comb through before cap goes on. I also used a wide headband to cover ears and forehead. I would definitely recommend as it worked really well for me and mental no one else new I was going through treatment. If you want to know more please ask xxx Tracy