which chemo regime

I have had wle x2. Grade 2 approx 28mm, micromets in sentinal node and vascular invasion. Just wondered if there is anyone who has the same as me and what chemo regime they are having.still waiting for onc appoinment. X

hi Samjs
i am sorry i am unable to answer you query but i just want to ask you re - your hematoma. I have been keeping up with your posts you have really had the most shocking time with all the complications i hope you are seeing signs of improvement. After 4 weeks post op for IDC i panicked like mad thought i had now developed IBC as affected breast red all around nipple, was dx with hematoma and given anti biotics x2 still pinky red I have no pain just odd twinge no swelling just feels lumpy behind the scar BCN never mention aspiration or surgey am due to start chemo 23rd am concerned now this may be held up did your hematoma resemble anything like mine . So sorry to burden you as you have had quite enough to contend with love Gill
x

Hi Sams
I think each oncologist has their preffered chemo regime. I had Epi CMF first time for grade 3 TN and I know a lot of women who had same onc as me were given the same although they had different type of cancer to mine???. A lot of ladies also have FEC which is quite a common one? I am sure whichever regime you go on it will be the right one for you xxxx

Hi Samjs
It is, as Tolliebelle says, entirely up to your oncologist. Having said that, most of them seem to prefer FEC or FEC-T. With nodes affected, it is most likely to be FEC-T. My situation was grade 3, hormone positive, HER2 negative, and one node affected and Vascular invasion, so was put on FEC-T. Coped well with the FEC but the first Docetaxol (T) made me very ill so was put back on FEC. I appear to be the opposite to most people, they find FEC harder than Docetaxol - my mum always said I was a b****y awkward so and so!!
Again, as Tolliebelle says, your oncologist will use the one that is best for you.
Best Wishes
Poemsgalore xxx

Thanks for the replies ladies. I think its due to all teh wiating I am second guessing.
Venice between having an aspiration and finding I had haemtoma and op, I also got an infection and was on antibiotics for a week. I also had intravenous antibiotics during op to remove haematoma. Before 3 rd op boob was nearly all hard- mainly due to infection I suspect also very pink. Now while boob is still leaking the rest of boob apart from directly near incision feels normal so hoping he has sorted it out. I think some drs operate others don’t. xxx