Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

whoohoo!

12 REPLIES 12
alexc23

Re: whoohoo!

Jools

Having been dx last year and now just coming out of the cycle of surgery/chm/rads its great to hear such lovely news. Best wishes to you and your family, hope this is the first of a long line of celebrations

Alex XX

Guest user
Not applicable

Joolz

That is such good news I too am crying happy tears so very pleased for you. Have an absolutely fantastic time celebrating and thank you for sharing it with us.

Lots of love Anne

looking_lovely

thanks for sharing your good news with us ,it gives me hope that you are well so many years after diagnosis .

Guest user
Not applicable

Oh so very pleased for you.

Sending you hugs as well.

Amanda 🙂 🙂 xx

Guest user
Not applicable

how lovely - hope you are celebrating well.

I prayed for 10 years to get my kids up (they were 11 and 9 when I was first diagnosed) I was diagnosed again last year when they were 23 and 21,and it is such a relief to me to know that whatever happens they are young adults. I think so often of those of you with little ones and I do pray for you, that you get to bring your families up.

Joolz, thanks for sharing your good news, it really is encouraging

monica xxx

libby_2010

Joolz Congratulations ( oh feel a Cliff song coming )Great for you and Happy Birthday for your son. It is so lovely to hear such good news. Jackie

Guest user
Not applicable

joolz - Perhaps you could post this in the "Good News" category. It's just the sort of news we love to hear!

Ann x

joolz

Thank you to all who replied to my post.Shenagh, good luck, let me know how you go on.....and tell me your story if you want to.

Love Joolz xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Joolz

Your post made me cry happy tears. I was diagnosed when my son was nine months so know how you felt. That was 14 months ago, and I'm 'looking forward' to a double MX next month.

Have a lovely, lovely day and thank you for sharing your story with us!

Shenagh xxx

elaine_r

you are an inspiration to us all have a good day best wishes to your son on his birthday

dotchas

Fabulous news,enjoy the celebrations!
Love
Dot
xxx

Midge

Hi joolz

Congratulations to you and your son!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing. Dx

joolz

whoohoo!

My son celebrated his 16th birthday today. He was 5 months old when I was diagnosed....that was a lumpectomy. It reoccurred when he was 5 years old and then I had a mastectomy. I can't believe that I have made it this far and am so happy to be here to see him enjoying his birthday. I have just got a new "falsie" and am happy with it after 10 years.