wierd sensation in rads breast

hi

I hope i am not going completely barking but just recently been having a sort of buzzing sensation in left breast had radiotherapy 6 months ago. It feels like the vibration from a mobile phone I know it sounds mental but it is the only way to describe it .Also I still feel quite tender on the scar where they took out some lymph nodes which is 12 months ago and the not hoping anyone will respond re- the first bit of this post but can anyone relate to tender scar after so long thanks Gill

Hi Gill

A vibrating booby does sound strange!

With regard to the snb scar, I still get twinges now and then around that area,  so you’re not alone on that one. I had op nearly year ago too. If you have concerns then of course contact your bcn.

Mary

Hi my left are is very tender too just little pain in left boob going for radiation next moth 15 then 2boosts good luck to you xx

Hello ladies,

I did chuckle at this thread when I saw the words “vibrating boob”!! AT LAST!! I’m not going insane!!

I have experienced this several times and it made me stop whatever i was doing and look around wondering “What is THAT??”

It must be something to do with nerves jangling or coming back to life! Whatever it is, it was very strange. My scar from the Node Clearance itches and seems sore at times. I have some oil i used just after my 2 ops very similar to Bio-Oil but a lot cheaper! I should really use it more.

At least we can all laugh about things!

Cheers, Michele x