worried is there any need to check

hi

over the last few months, i have noticed that under my breasts, there seems to be pitted areas that feel like a rash though nowt to see just darkish areas where these pitts are

i did see a lady doc and briefly showed her part of my breast but before she even saw the full breasts she just uttered thats nothing

so i,m carrying on and still i have these scaly bits not painful except the nipple is more tender than usual

i,m 58yrs post meno

do i go back or just listen to what that doc said

thsnks for allowing me to vent

1st time here in a while

regards
cee

Hi Cee,

I don’t know if this is a way in which cancer presents itself - but if you are worried I would go back to the doctor. It most probably is not cancer - but whatever it is you want to get it sorted as it’s not normal for you and it’s worrying you.

Don’t worry about pestering the doctor! Just get them to sort you out!!
It’s their job!

x

thanks sandytoes

it does help as i have no one to ask about this

bless you

thanks for the responce, i have noticed about three raised areas which are sore i think i will gather up the nerve to ask as you say

thanks
cee

Hi Ceegra,

I have been putting off going back to see doc, which I know is really stupid, I think you always have a dreadful fear now about everything. Posted on here and made a deal that I would phone have now done so, so please just make the appointment, take care and let us know how you get on xx

hi ceegra. if your concerned… as i think you are… make an appointment with the doctor… its probably nothing at all to worry about , but you are worried… and the worrying will get worse the longer you leave it … our minds play cruel tricks on us… and we convince ourselves we have something horrible…it could quite easily be cleared up with a tube of cream … something as simple as that… but you wont know if you dont make that appointment … so… tomorrow … doctors… ok ??? angie xx

hi thanks angie and kat i will go bk to the docs, i,m down with bad chest inf at mo but i am going to see another lady doc, i have had skin cancer about 5yrs ago but after they removed it i was clear

its the darkening and ridges that concern me plus its not very nice to feel all this

courage will overcome

keep u posted how r u both are u clear or have u got it

love and thanks
cee

hi , im doing ok at the moment… dont think we ever get the all clear… i finished my treatment last august and i am on hormones for another 4 years, i had my first mammogram in june this year… ( post cancer ) and NO CANCER … just scar tissue … what a relief that was .so hurry up and get ya bum up the doctors… u can get some antibiotics for your chest at the same time… lol… yes i know im bossy xx

hi angie,

i,m glad your treatment went ok and pray you remain free, it is a darn worry i know when i had one of the skin cancer removed the doc said i had to keep a check of anything unusal

i,m on antibiotics so will def go very soon i promice hormones are not too bad to take are they

i take such a lot of meds as have poor health issues

generally being treated pallatively

keep well kid
love
cee

Hi Cee,

Hope you are feeling a little better so you can get off to docs, I’m around 3 months finished with treatment, only tamoxifen at the moment. Having a bit of bother but will know more on the 24th. Let us know how you get on and take care xx