cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

worried pain in good breast

7 REPLIES 7
Tania786

Re: worried pain in good breast

Hi, just to update you, I went to see the doc and all ok. They thought the pain and hardness in my good breast was hormone related.. it disappear once I finished my periods. Phew
Tania786

Thanks Sue.
Just spoke to the BC nurse she asked me not to exercise for a few days and ring back on Thursday if things don't improve.
I worry about every little ache and pain, total hypochondiac🙈
Good luck with your appointment.
Sue C
Community Champion

Hi Tania

I know exactly how you feel......been having pains on my good boob, but also just started exercising so really think its muscular. Will be having a check up next week with gp so will mention it then. Let me know what they say.

Sue x

Tania786

Forgot to mention my period has returned and finished my cycle a couple of days ago so not sure if it's hormonal.
Tania786

Hi all, I was dignosed in July 2015, was 36, Triple negative, nodes not affected. I had lumpectomy, 6 chemo and 20 radiotherapy. I had my annual check in October last year all ok.
I sometimes feel pain in good boob every now and then. I just felt my good breast is a bit hard and very tender.. as freaking out. I have started exercising and think it could be muscular. I just can't think straight... has anyone felt anything similar? I'm going to ring my BC nurse on Monday as I can't relax. 😟
Guest user
Not applicable

Hi

Thanks for the response.

I think it might be hormonal as my periods have been all over the place and the past three months i've had no periods. Its really hard to explain as is just tender rather than any lumps. i felt is a week or so ago and again now.

I will ring the BCN.
Thank
S

thistle

I am 4.5 years since diagnosis. I have had myself convinced quite a few times that there was something wrong with my good breast. (even in the past couple of months). I was on Tamoxifen and am now on Exemestane. (post menopausal).

I have had tenderness sometimes and sharp (nippy) pains at other times. I have had checks for a few other things and always mentioned the good breast and it has been checked out and nothing shows up.

I think sometimes it is hormonal with the tablets we take.

You are quite right to ring your BCN and make an appointment. If anything does not feel right get it checked, I have always found the doctors and the BCN extremely helpful and willing to check things out.

Love and take care
Thistle xx

Guest user
Not applicable

worried pain in good breast

Hi all

I had breast cancer 3.5yrs ago and am finally starting to live me life again. Anyow my good breast feels tender not necessarily under the armpit but on the top right of my right breast. I have done the checks and it feels lumpy all over that area rather than any one particular lump. I'm getting a bit worring i will ring the BCN on Monday to make an appointment but wondering if anyone else has experienced this type of pain.

Again i dont know if its hormonal as i'm on tamoxifen and havent had a period for over 3 months now and at night i do get period pain symptoms.

Any advise would be great
thanks
S.