1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

yippee!!!!

21 REPLIES 21

Re: yippee!!!!

I am so pleased for you ..I am having my op on the 3rd March a small grade 2 lump but I also have Dcis so will probably need a mastectomy ... That doesn't worry me as much as the thought that the cancer has spread .. Does anyone else worry a lot about that ...stupid question really xx

Hi all, I never had wire in the end, but others I was with said it was no where as bad as they thought, just recovering from op now. Wound healing lovely, but must admit I'm getting alot of pain to armpit and just behind it, could be me trying to do to much though. Xx

You were right gazzlyn - not half as bad as I thought - even though they had to do it twice as apparently it moved!

Hi Eileen 728, just wanted to reassure you about the guide wire, I had it done and never felt anything so don't worry xx good luck for Wednesday x

Just seen this thread, sorry not too good at this. I can honestly say the wire was not a problem, I then had a mammogram to make sure in correct place and again it was fine.  Will be thinking of you, lol xxxxx

Evening, ladies!

I guess you're looking forward to a sleepless and starving night?

Hope all goes well for you tomorrow- update us as and when you're ready.

I know it's scary stuff, but it's a huge step towards a healthy future

Love and very best wishes

Rose xx

Thanks for the reassurance Rose. Be glad to get it over with! xx

Thank you Rose, I'm sure we are worrying needlessly. Xx

Hi

Please don't worry about the wires. The only problem they had with mine was that the smaller tumour was in a difficult place and "solid". It really wasn't worse than uncomfortable, promise!

Love, Rose xx

Me too eileen, heard its not as bad as its sounds...fingers crossed. I'm sure all will be ok for us Wednesday.  You learn so much info from these forums, so thankful x

Great news loobylou! So pleased for you. My op Wednesday too giugi. Hoe goes well for us both! Think I am more worried about the guide wire localisation as I will have to be awake for that! xxx

Thank you, new to the forums, but I have learnt so much from everyone. X

Wonderful news love it Judi xxxxxxxxx

Brilliant! it gladdens my heart to see a post entitled "Yippee".  As said before, don't forget us after you graduate to the "Big School" board Cat Very Happy

Rosie xxx

Good Luck Giugi for Wednesday xx

That's wonderful news Loobylou111 xx

Hi, Giugi!

Good luck for Wednesday.

Any questions, however silly they may seem to you, ask away. This is a great community with buckets of wisdom and experience. Also we are impossible to embarrass by now!

Love, Rose xx

Yay! Well done you, great news!

Hopefully I'll be in the same happy place in a couple of weeks!

Love, Rose xxx

Aww, delighted for you!  

xxx

Sharon

Thats wonderful news. Onwards and upwards.  I have 1st op myself on Wednesday,  so nervous but hope for a good result. X

Great News - well done. 

Don't forget to look in here sometimes though - I do

B

yippee!!!!

Great news received today. After my two breast conserving operations and my lymph node removal, and recent good news that no cancer in second operation site and no cancer in lymph nodes, today I

Have been told that I will need hormone treatment for 5years and radiotherapy but wait for it.......no chemo!!! Im feeling one very blessed lady.

I hope that by sharing my good news that others on here will see that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Now I need to go to the next board ...treatments, and get some help and advice and tips from the ladies going through radiotherapy. Next stage of my journey to survival,

Smiley Happy xxxx