Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bra measurement

2 REPLIES 2
Nurse_BCN

Re: Bra measurement

Hi Teachen

Thanks for posting.

Finding the right bra that fits comfortably makes such a difference following surgery such as a mastectomy.

Here is some information about bras after breast surgery that may be helpful.  It includes information about correct bra sizes and how to get help with arranging a fitting. 

Our more general guide to a well-fitting bra may also be of interest.

We also offer a range of free supportive services that you might be interested in

Do call our Helpline if you would like to talk this through or have any further questions. Your call will be confidential, and the number is free from UK landlines and all mobile networks. The number is 0808 800 6000, (Relay UK -prefix 18001).

If you would like a nurse to call you do complete this form. Ticking the box agreeing to a call back.

Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm and 9am -1pm on Saturday. Out of hours you can leave a message and we will call you back when we next open.

Please be aware that we will close at 12.30pm on Friday 31 December, and open again from Tuesday 4 January 2022

Best wishes

Eve

Breast Care Nurse

Please read the Ask Our Nurses disclaimer  Full details on how we collect and use your data can be found in our Privacy Policy

This thread will now be closed from further replies. If you have any additional questions or would like to provide feedback, please start a new thread.

Kitkat23

Re: Bra measurement

Hi

i think you’ve posted in the ...ask the nurses questions thread...so I’m sure they will come along soon to reply....but just to say I wore the same size bra as previously....the BCN fitted me for my prosthesis to match my remaining breast

Teachen

Bra measurement

Could anyone help me please, how do you measure for a new bra after having a mastectomy? I’ve only got the one bra that fits, it’s mainly the cup size I’d like advice on please. Thank you xx