Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Injections

1 REPLY 1

Re: Injections

Hi essexgirly2

Thanks for posting.

I’m sorry you didn’t have a good experience with the nurse who gave your injection.

If you are still unhappy you could discuss this further with the nurse in charge of the ward or your breast care nurse. Alternatively the hospital PALS (patient advice and liaison service) department may be able to help.

Do call our free, confidential Helpline if you would like to talk this through or have any further questions. The number is 0808 800 6000.

Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm and 9am -1pm on Saturday. Out of hours you can leave a message and we will call you back when we next open.  There are some changes to our opening hours due to the bank holidays, please refer to our website for more details.

Best wishes

Anne

Breast Cancer Care Nurse

Please read the Ask Our Nurses disclaimer. This thread will now be closed from further replies. If you have any additional questions or would like to provide feedback, please start a new thread.

Injections

Is it right to have an injection into my stomach to "prevent a blood clot" and proceed to give it in front of my visitors (i had to ask them to leave) and without swabbing the area? Is that normal?