Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mri scan

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Mri scan

Hi vasanthy1973

Thanks for posting.

When women are referred to the breast clinic they may have a number of tests carried out. These may include an MRI scan. It’s only when results of tests are available that a diagnosis can be confirmed.

Having tests and waiting for results is often difficult. I wonder if you were given contact details of a breast care nurse speak to. She may be able to give you more information about the reason for the MRI scan.

You are also welcome to call our free, confidential Helpline if you would like to talk this through or have any further questions. The number is 0808 800 6000.

Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm and 9am -1pm on Saturday. Out of hours you can leave a message and we will call you back when we next open.

Best wishes

Val

Breast Cancer Now Nurse

Please read the Ask Our Nurses disclaimer  Full details on how we collect and use your data can be found in our Privacy Policy

This thread will now be closed from further replies. If you have any additional questions or would like to provide feedback, please start a new thread.

Re: Mri scan

Sorry, didn’t see it was Ask Our Nurses - I wish there was a way of separating them from the main threads to avoid this.

Mri scan

Hi 

I want to know if MRI is recommended  Immediately after a biopsy in breast

i had my biopsy today morning and immediately within 3 hrs they called me and asked to come for MRI in 2 days

is that normal or they are suspecting cancer