Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No treatment

1 REPLY 1
Nurse_BCN

Re: No treatment

Hi Codyboy5

Thanks for your post here in the Ask our Nurses area of the forum.

There are many  people who have had a breast cancer diagnosis who use this forum, including  those who  have had the types of treatments you describe in the past.

You may find it helpful to post in one of the other sections to see if you can connect with others who decided not to have a particular treatment or those who have.

Our Someone Like Me service is able to offer you the opportunity to talk to one of our volunteers who has had  some or all of the treatments that have been offered to you.  They can do this by email or telephone. Our volunteers have had a personal experience of breast cancer and are trained to provide support.  We don’t currently have a volunteer who has made the decision not to have these treatments.

You can ring the Someone Like Me team on 0345 077 1893 or email them at someone.likeme@breastcancernow.org,so they can then match you to your volunteer.   

Do call our Helpline if you would like to talk this through further or have any other questions. Your call will be confidential, and the number is free from UK landlines and all mobile networks.

The number is 0808 800 6000  (Next Generation Text service, prefix 18001).

Please be aware our Helpline will be closed on Monday 30 August due to the bank holiday.

If you would like a nurse to call you do complete this form. Ticking the box agreeing to a call back.

Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm and 9am -1pm on Saturday. Out of hours you can leave a message and we will call you back when we next open.

Best wishes

Catherine

Breast Care Nurse

Please read the Ask Our Nurses disclaimer  Full details on how we collect and use your data can be found in our Privacy Policy

This thread will now be closed from further replies. If you have any additional questions or would like to provide feedback, please start a new thread.

Codyboy5

No treatment

I d love to talk to someone who has decided against chemo , radio, or thigh injections who just had lumps removed and still survived grade 2/3 ductal carcinoma with estrogen positive HER2 positive 34mm in size as I’m very much against any of these treatments and there doesn’t seem to be anyone online on any site that has written about this and I certainly haven’t seen any stories on anyone who has had all these treatments snd survived it either which makes highly sceptical 

Thanks in advance