Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Osteomyelitis

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Osteomyelitis

Hello Miss Mo

Thanks for posting.

It’s natural to worry when having investigations. You say previous scans indicate this area is not healing. This may be why you are experiencing pain but there could be a number of reasons for this. It’s good to see your treatment team are investigating this thoroughly.

As you posted yesterday it looks as though the CT and bone scan will be this week. Hopefully the wait you have for any tests and test results are kept to a minimum. You may want to talk to your GP or treatment team about pain control while you wait.

If you would like to chat this through or have any other questions, please feel free to callour Helpline. Your call will be confidential, and the number is free from UK landlines and all mobile networks.

The number is 0808 800 6000 (Text relay prefix 18001).

Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm and 9am -1pm on Saturday. Out of hours you can leave a message and we will call you back when we next open.

Best wishes

Jane

Breast Cancer Now Nurse

Please read the Ask Our Nurses disclaimer  Full details on how we collect and use your data can be found in our Privacy Policy

This thread will now be closed from further replies. If you have any additional questions or would like to provide feedback, please start a new thread.

Highlighted

Osteomyelitis

Hi everyone, looking for some advice please. I broke a rib in my back 1yr and a half after radiotherapy. It's getting painful and affecting my work. Previous scans says it's not healing. I'm a postie. Had MRI, 2 wks ago and now next week getting ct scan chest and nuclear full body bone scan on same day. Should I be worried? Thank you.