Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pain in my feet

1 REPLY 1

Re: Pain in my feet

Hi Debknits

Thanks for posting.

It sounds like you’re going through quite a bit at the moment.

It would be unusual for pain in the feet to be a symptom linked to a breast cancer diagnosis.  However, even though you are being thoroughly assessed at the moment so your team can plan your treatment, it’s always worth mentioning any symptoms you have so they can be checked.

Here at Breast Cancer Now we offer a range of free supportive services that you might be interested in both now and in the future. This includes face to face support at a number of locations throughout the country.

Do call our free, confidential Helpline for more details about all of these services, if you’d like talk your query through, or have any further questions at any time. The number is 0808 800 6000.

Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm and 9am -1pm on Saturday. Out of hours you can leave a message and we will call you back when we next open. 

Please be aware that we will be closed on Saturday 9 November for training purposes.

Best wishes

Catherine

Breast Cancer Now Nurse

Please read the Ask Our Nurses disclaimer

This thread will now be closed from further replies. If you have any additional questions or would like to provide feedback, please start a new thread.

Pain in my feet

Hi I’ve not started any treatment yet, and see the consultant on Friday following bone ct liver scans etc. 

As the subject says, I’m getting pain almost daily on the base/sole of my heels, would it be worth mentioning on Friday or are they likely to be totally unrelated. 
had it before the diagnosis to be fair. 
Just something else to worry about lol