Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setraline

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Setraline

Hi Linda

Thanks for posting.

Sertraline is not known to affect the action of letrozole. However, you could check with your hospital team or pharmacist for clarification.

Breast Cancer Care offer a variety of services which you may be interested in to help support you now or in the future.

You’re also welcome to call our free, confidential Helpline if you would like to talk this through or have any further questions. The number is 0808 800 6000.

Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm and 9am -1pm on Saturday. Out of hours you can leave a message and we will call you back when we next open.  

Please be aware that we will be closed on Tuesday 18 June for staff training.

Best wishes

Addie

Breast Cancer Care Nurse

Please read the Ask Our Nurses disclaimer. This thread will now be closed from further replies. If you have any additional questions or would like to provide feedback, please start a new thread.

Setraline

Hello there,I had breast cancer 2 years ago and have been on Letrozole for about 18 months.

Because of other health issues I was prescribed  anti depressant (Setraline) 12 months ago.

I am concerned because somebody told me that this will reduce the efficiency of the letrozole.

Can you please advise me on this.

Thank you Linda