Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tamoxifen with hayfever tablets

1 REPLY 1

Re: Tamoxifen with hayfever tablets

Hi ACS1

Thanks for posting

There does not appear to be an interaction between tamoxifen and loratadine. Just to be sure when you collect them from the chemist you could check with the pharmacist. This general information about hay fever may be of interest.

If you have any further questions do feel free to post again or call our Helpline. The number is 0808 800 6000 (Text relay prefix 18001).

Our usual opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm and 9am to 1pm on Saturday. Out of hours you can leave a message and we will call you back when we next open.

Thank you for contacting us. Please contact us again in the future if you have any further queries.

We are currently reviewing our email service and wonder if you would have five to 10 minutes to complete a short survey. The survey will help us gather information about this service and understand more about any improvements we can make.

Kind regards

Jane

Breast Cancer Care Nurse

Please read the Ask Our Nurses disclaimer. This thread will now be closed from further replies. If you have any additional questions or would like to provide feedback, please start a new thread.

Tamoxifen with hayfever tablets

Hi,

I am taking tamoxifen and it's now hayfever time for me just wanted to make sure before I took them that these dont interfere with tamoxifen working.

I usually take Loratadine I purchase over the counter.

Regards