Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trodelvy application process

2 REPLIES 2
Nurse_BCN

Re: Trodelvy application process

Hello gaffer

Thanks for posting.

It's understandable you want some idea as to how the application for Trodelvy is progressing. This information about the process for compassionate use (sometimes referred to as expanded access) from Gilead might be helpful.

Gilead say that they reply to the requesting physician with a response within 30 days of receiving a request.

We’ve not been able to find information about what the exact process for compassionate use is. It's possible this will vary slightly with each pharmaceutical company.

Perhaps you can contact your oncologist again and ask when you can expect it to be forwarded to Gilead. If you are having difficulty getting answers you may want to contact Patient Advice and Support Service (PASS).

You may also want to post elsewhere on the forum to see if anybody else has already been through this process.

Do call our Helpline if you would like to talk this through or have any further questions. Your call will be confidential, and the number is free from UK landlines and all mobile networks. The number is 0808 800 6000, (Relay UK -prefix 18001).

If you would like a nurse to call you do complete this form. Ticking the box agreeing to a call back.

Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm and 9am -1pm on Saturday. Out of hours you can leave a message and we will call you back when we next open.

Best wishes

Jane

Breast Care Nurse

Please read the Ask Our Nurses disclaimer  Full details on how we collect and use your data can be found in our Privacy Policy

This thread will now be closed from further replies. If you have any additional questions or would like to provide feedback, please start a new thread.

Nurse_BCN

Re: Trodelvy application process

Hi gaffer

Thanks for posting your question.

We hope to be able to respond to you tomorrow.

In the meantime our Helpline is open from 9am tomorrow if you would like to talk things through. 

If you do phone our Helpline please let us know that you have asked a question on our forum so that we know your query has been answered. Thank you

With best wishes.

Jane 

Please read the Ask Our Nurses disclaimer  Full details on how we collect and use your data can be found in our Privacy Policy

gaffer

Trodelvy application process

Hi there

i wonder if anyone can tell me how the application process to Gilead for compassionate use for Trodelvy works? I am treated by Aberdeen in Scotland. My oncologist said he was applying for it. They filled out an “application” 6 weeks ago. I asked for the progress of the application after 3 and a half weeks to be told the application was still in Aberdeen awaiting a second oncologists input.more radio silence until yesterday…it is now with the pharmacy???? 
does anyone have any experience of this?

thanks