Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking for secondary in lung

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Checking for secondary in lung

Hi Fiona

Thanks for posting.

It sounds as if you’re having a tough time with your symptoms. You’re not being paranoid and it’s understandable to be concerned about your cough.

It’s not possible to say what your cough and shortness of breath is due to. It may be a viral illness or could be the COVID19 virus.

It’s important you contact your GP to discuss this. I’m unsure if you’re still in contact with your treatment team. If so, it would also be a good idea  to get in touch with them to ask for their advice.

You can also read the guidance from the NHS 111 coronavirus service.

Do call our Helpline if you would like to talk this through or have any further questions. Your call will be confidential and the number is free from UK landlines and all mobile networks.

The number is 0808 800 6000 (Text relay prefix 18001).

Currently our opening hours are Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm, and we are closed on Saturdays.

Easter Bank Holiday weekend: We will close on Thursday 9 April at 4pm and open again from 10am on Tuesday 14 April.

Out of hours you can leave a message and we will call you back when we next open.

Best wishes

Addie

Breast Cancer Now Nurse

Please read the Ask Our Nurses disclaimer  Full details on how we collect and use your data can be found in our Privacy Policy

This thread will now be closed from further replies. If you have any additional questions or would like to provide feedback, please start a new thread.

Highlighted

Checking for secondary in lung

Hello,

I have had a small persistent cough and inability to properly clear my throat since having a cold in January. I am also getting out of breath more easily.

i am overweight so that may simply be a factor but I am trying to avoid bothering my doctor for obvious reasons at the moment. Am I being paranoid?

thanks

fiona