62197members
327452posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electrochemotherapy treatment for secondary breast cancer that has spread to the skin

1 REPLY 1

Re: Electrochemotherapy treatment for secondary breast cancer that has spread to the skin

Hello dauntlessusa

Thanks for posting.

It’s good to see our information about electro chemotherapy was helpful.

We don’t have a list of hospitals that offer electro chemotherapy either here in the UK or overseas. If someone were eligible for this, their consultant would refer them to a centre where it is given.

I’m unsure if you are asking about the USA in particular because you live there. If you live in the USA, you would be welcome to contact us by phone but it’s difficult for us to answer queries from outside of the UK. This is because treatments and healthcare services vary so much in different countries. The information we offer is specific to what is currently available in the UK. You may be interested in contacting Breastcancer.org. The National Cancer Institute also have a Helpline.

The number from overseas (which is not a Freephone number) is (+44) 20 3553 2277.

Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm and 9am -1pm on Saturday (GMT).  Although it’s possible to leave a message we cannot call people back if they are outside the UK.

People from overseas can access our other support services such as this section of our Forums and Live Chat.

We are currently reviewing our Forum service and wonder if you would have five to 10 minutes to complete a short survey. The survey will help us gather information about this service and understand more about any improvements we can make.

Best wishes

Jane

Breast Cancer Care Nurse

Please read the Ask Our Nurses disclaimer. This thread will now be closed from further replies. If you have any additional questions or would like to provide feedback, please start a new thread.

Electrochemotherapy treatment for secondary breast cancer that has spread to the skin

During my research about my recurrence I came along your article regarding "Secondary breast cancer thqat has spread to the skin (skin metastases)" and am very interested in this particular treatment.  This article states it was last reviews in January of 2019.  My primary question is if there are any locations in the USA that provide this type of treatment.  If not, then if you could let me know where facilities are located that do this it would be helpful.  I would probably have to contact you via telephone as well to discuss the particulars of my cancer, and will look forward to that conversation.  I appreciate your time in reviewing this and look forward to hearing back from you.  Thank you.