Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mets to C3 C4

1 REPLY 1
Nurse_BCN

Re: Mets to C3 C4

Hi Deamo5339

Thank you for your post. It is difficult to say if your breathing problems are due to cancer progression in C3 and C4, but if you have started experiencing new symptoms it is important to let your breast care nurse or treatment team know as soon as possible, as they may want to order some further investigations.

You may find our leaflet on Secondary breast cancer symptoms useful.

We provide a number of different services for people living with secondary breast cancer aimed at providing both information and support.  

Our helpline team are here for anyone diagnosed with secondary breast cancer. They have time to listen to your concerns, talk things through and/or signpost you to more support and/or information. 

At times like this, some people find it helpful to talk with others who are going through a similar experience. 

We have a secondary breast cancer online discussion forum for sharing information and support.  There is also a weekly Live chat session which runs on Tuesdays at 8.30-9.30pm.   

Both services allow people to talk over their experiences and offer support to each other.   

Do call our Helpline if you would like to talk this through or have any further questions. Your call will be confidential, and the number is free from UK landlines and all mobile networks. The number is 0808 800 6000, (Relay UK -prefix 18001).

If you would like a nurse to call you do complete this form. Ticking the box agreeing to a call back.

Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm and 9am -1pm on Saturday. Out of hours you can leave a message and we will call you back when we next open.

Best wishes

Katy

Breast Care Nurse

Please read the Ask Our Nurses disclaimer  Full details on how we collect and use your data can be found in our Privacy Policy

This thread will now be closed from further replies. If you have any additional questions or would like to provide feedback, please start a new thread.

deamo5339

Mets to C3 C4

Anyone with mets to C3 & C4 in spine neck? I'm just reading that progression to those areas (which i have) cause breathing problems and that is just what I've been having the past 3 months. Sent a note to my pulmonary Dr. But was wondering if this was true.