Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What kind of drugs do my mom need to take to reduce the pain

1 REPLY 1
Nurse_BCN

Re: What kind of drugs do my mom need to take to reduce the pain

Hi Efteanine

Thanks for your post.

Thank you for contacting Breast Cancer Now.

We are a national organisation providing information and support to anyone living in the UK and as a cancer charity, we don’t provide or prescribe any treatment to anyone with a diagnosis of breast cancer.

Because treatments and healthcare services vary so much in different countries, it is difficult for us to answer queries from outside of the UK.  However pain control is an important part of care of those with secondary breast cancer, so it’s important your mom talks to a doctor.

As it sounds like she has little support, you might find this link helpful in finding cancer organisations in Nigeria who may be able to provide help and support to your mom.

If you are based in the UK, do call our Helpline if you would like to talk this through or have any further questions. Your call will be confidential, and the number is free from UK landlines and all mobile networks. The number is 0808 800 6000, (Relay UK -prefix 18001).

If you would like a nurse to call you do complete this form. Ticking the box agreeing to a call back.

Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm and 9am -1pm on Saturday. Out of hours you can leave a message and we will call you back when we next open.

Best wishes

Catherine

Breast Care Nurse

Please read the Ask Our Nurses disclaimer  Full details on how we collect and use your data can be found in our Privacy Policy

This thread will now be closed from further replies. If you have any additional questions or would like to provide feedback, please start a new thread.

Efteanine

What kind of drugs do my mom need to take to reduce the pain

My mom is having this cutaneous metastasis for about 2yrs now with no treatment and she has been in pain for over a year as the whole left breast has been chop off by this whatsoever thing. She is an African woman and currently lives in Nigeria with no support for her health issues. Please doctors I need your help on the kind of drugs that you can prescrib for her, and if you want to see her condition too to help further I will be so grateful....... 😔😔😔