Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Symptoms- Need Advice or Calming Down 🥺

1 REPLY 1
Nurse_BCN

Re: Multiple Symptoms- Need Advice or Calming Down 🥺

Hi judyb37

Thank for your post.

It sounds from your post that you may be a Forum member that lives overseas. As we are a national organisation providing information and support to anyone living in the UK the information, we offer is specific to what is currently available here.

As you may be aware breast and armpit changes can happen for many reasons. They may be due to hormonal changes as part of your monthly cycle (period) if you are still having them or due to benign conditions (not cancer).

It is understandable that you are worried and scared about these new changes in your breast and armpit. It’s good that you are going to see the breast surgeon on Wednesday to have these checked out further.

Best wishes

Debbie

Breast Care Nurse

Please read the Ask Our Nurses disclaimer  Full details on how we collect and use your data can be found in our Privacy Policy

This thread will now be closed from further replies. If you have any additional questions or would like to provide feedback, please start a new thread.

judyb37

Multiple Symptoms- Need Advice or Calming Down 🥺

First let me say thank you for having this. It’s amazing to have a place to reach out to. My family has a history. Outside of relatives I don’t know, my Aunt Judy passed from BC. Due to this, I started getting mammo’s earlier than usual. I have had some extensive testing, but always was told to watch year over year. Then: My left nipple inverted, while at the same time my left breast had a pain that was different from a period symptom. Now I feel a lump under my armpit, left, but I can’t feel the lump in my breast. The veins started turning super blue. Like not a small vein, a large vein. Found out via ABUS, then a focused ultrasound that I have a suspicious mass at the 2:00 location. I’m scheduled for a surgeon consult for a biopsy Wednesday.
I guess my question is, is it possible for me to have this all happen and still be a high chance of everything being ok? I guess if the other stuff wasn’t happening, I’d be a lot more accepting that the chances are low. Am I overthinking? I’m getting scared.