69206members
363371posts
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

February 2018 Radiotherapy

Re: February 2018 Radiotherapy

Hi Shi I certainly will. 15 reg and 5 booster, feeling better than I have for a while, now I know what’s going on, things do seem to get a little easier with knowledge, although third day on tamoxifen waiting. for any side effects. Good to know you’re not alone. Nice to meet you x
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi jaxxii πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»Get your dancing shoes on, 😎😎😎and Nolan sisters pink leggings and we’ll get each other through the daily Sunbed sessions we all have to get through. How many are you due to have? πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨shi xx

Hi ladies, I hope you don’t mind me gate crashing your party, πŸŽ‰had planning appointment today and start rads on19 Feb, so looks like I will be joining you. Please you’all keep as positive and it will be a breeze. x
Community Champion

I'm afraid you might be disappointed with the tattoo, I was with mine......weeny little blue dots. I guess afterwards you could make them into a flower, but all they are capable of doing is a little needle prick with a blob of dye...not skilled in the artistic sense lol.

Community Champion
Community Champion

Meesh it’ll be ok, those red shiny leggings from the Nolan’s mood for dancing video will get the pounds off as we πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•Ίthrough rads and you’ve got your yoga outfit too so you do double exercises anyway lovely πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨shi xx

Shi, definitely need to keep πŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸ’ƒthrough rads but might need to cut down on the 🍰🍰as I won't fit through the πŸš‚πŸšͺ soon πŸ˜‚ perhaps some dark 🍫 instead as that's good for you πŸ˜‰

Community Champion
Community Champion

Meesh, you can ask for a 🌸it’d be nice instead of a little dot, perhaps you could get them changed to 🌸afterwards, so when you see them you see survival of the journey so it’s a positive of how πŸ’ͺand amazing you are lovely 😘😘yep let’s have a lady πŸ‘©β€βœˆοΈFor rads we can bring β˜•οΈπŸ°πŸ₯‚πŸ•πŸ‘­πŸ‘­onboard, put the 😎on and 😁even if we do get a bit of πŸ₯“at some point, can’t primise I won’t have a bit of a πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»Though, can’t go 20 days without a πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨shi xx

We'll try to act with grace and decorum but quite frankly I don't think we have it in us! Shi I reckon we might have to change πŸš‚πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€βœˆοΈfor rads as I think our chemo πŸš‚πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€βœˆοΈhas probably had enough of us and could do with a rest and some recouperation after the battering we've been giving him about keeping our girls on track! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Bit apprehensive about the rads but at least I can tick "get a tattoo" off my list of things to do! Do you think they'd make mine little flowers if I asked?πŸ˜‚

Community Champion

Oooo what a fesity group of ladies you are....we could have some trouble with this group Jobey! Smiley LOL

Community Champion
Community Champion

Ann-m πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘going to try and think of it like Sunbed sessions 😎😎thanks cc’s and please share your knowledge about pacing ourselves, fluids, creams and everything so if we do get any πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“starting we will know what to do 😘😘😘thank you πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨shi xx
Community Champion

Wow!!! This looks like the party rads thread πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ
Oddly, I quite enjoyed rads 😁
All the best ladies πŸ’–
ann x

Hi ladies! I'm also from oct chemo thread like Shi. some of us are now switching into the sunbed carriage of our chemo πŸš‚ I start rads n 12/2 and have planning appt next Monday. 

Community Champion
Community Champion

Yep😁😁😁already named the machine Miami c Zappa 😁😁😁a few of the Oct girls have got names for their rads machines ready πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨shi xx
Community Champion

Great, I thought it was bacon, but didn't like to presume you had such a good sense of humour about it. Smiley Very Happy

Community Champion
Community Champion

Yep bit of πŸ₯“bacon we’ve been warned about possible sizzle, so us on Oct chemo πŸš‚call it πŸ₯“ if you’ve not seen our thread, ladybowler will tell you, we’ve had her πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚a few time with laughter and some of us are πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•Ίto rads now πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨shi xx
Community Champion

What is that picture, after 'On the ....of their rads' ? Is it bacon ? Smiley LOL

Community Champion
Community Champion

Thanks charts 😘😘i’ll keep party πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺshi on the Oct thread, looking forward to rads and we’ve been lucky mishy18, mai7 and the May ladies have guided us On the πŸ₯“of their rads πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨shi xx
Community Champion

Hiyer Shi,

Jump onboard Smiley Very Happy

Community Champion
Community Champion

Thanks cc’s πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ‘I’m due to start rads 15/2πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨shi xx
Community Champion

Hellloooooooooo, only me, I'll be hanging round here too.

February 2018 Radiotherapy

Hi ladies, have opened a new thread for any of you starting treatment in Feb and also for those who may have finished to pop along and offer their support as always! Xx