Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ibandronic acid/bondorat

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Ibandronic acid/bondorat

Hi there

I had started to research into this a little, as also TNBC and was aware that there has been some investigation into bisphosphonates reducing reoccurance of breast cancer for Post Menopausal woman .

However my body decided to gift me a surprise period so I did not follow this up as this treatment is not likley to beneift me.

Some of the links on this I found informative and might be of some use for others looking into this also.

https://community.macmillan.org.uk/cancer_types/breast-cancer/f/breast-cancer-forum/129010/bisphosph...

Highlighted

Re: Ibandronic acid/bondorat

I take ibandronic acid for the purpose of reducing the risk of bone recurrence. It was prescribed 'off plan' by my onc. I'm happy to answer any questions.
Highlighted

Ibandronic acid/bondorat

Hi all. Im a stage3 triple negative. I have had lumpectomy and nodes check which I am grateful it hadnt spread to. Chemo fec-t and about to start 4 weeks of rads on 15th Oct. Has anyones onc prescribed ibandronic acid/bondorat to prevent re-occurance. I can find little on this as it seems to be mainly prescribed for secondaries. ??