1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

July 2018 Radiotherapy

mcnulcc

Re: July 2018 Radiotherapy

Pembertonrose. I was diagnosed late April had surgery in May and am also due to start my radiotherapy in July. Yes these are scarry times but you will find lots of support on here from many lovely ladies who are going through exactly the same thing as you. I think sometimes people don't know what to say and so avoid saying anything for fear of upsetting you. The other side of this is that people say well meaning things and you could quite literally strangle them. So my advice to you would be keep coming on here and share how you are feeling.This is a roller-coaster journey but the longer your on the ride the better you understand the journey you will meet some amazing and inspirational ladies on here who will help and guide you. You are not alone. Hope you are feeling a little better. Have you had your planning meeting yet?. I think that once the plans are in place you will have a target to aim for and will also probably get the opportunity to meet face to face with others who are on a similar journey. Sending you hugs and positive vibes Chris
Pembertonrose

I would really appreciate some positive comments please xx
Pembertonrose

I just recently got diagnosed with DCIS in situ right breast cancer. I have had my biopsy and my surgery. Due to start my radiotherapy very soon. I am new too all of this and feel afraid and vulnerable. All friends colleagues family have stopped talking too me and feels wrong,
ladybowler
Community Champion

July 2018 Radiotherapy

Starting a new thread for those ladies who are continuing into July and those starting their rads in July.

Helena xx