Radiotherapy - yes or no?

Hi - should I do radiotherapy or not?   Diagonised with 4mm Invasive Ductal Carcinoma after vacuum assisted core biopsy, plus a few mm’s of DCIS.   At lumpectomy surgery they discovered that all the invasive ductal carcinoma had been removed with the core biopsy and just found 2mm of DCIS and good clear margins.  Apparently very unusual and rare for such a small cancer to be found this early and removed with core biopsy.  The pathology from the surgery showed the fantastic result, and I have been told that radiotherapy (15 sessions partial breast) would take my risk of recurrance from 1% to 0.5%.   Have been told that  if I am the kind of person that needs to feel they have ‘done everything I can do’ and it will bring me peace of mind then to go ahead with the radiotherapy.  Otherwise not.   It is it seems entirely up to me and I am completely unable to make a decision.    Logic tells me I don’t need it (or they would be telling me I should do it) but I am full of fear.  Has anyone out there been through anything similar?