Before lumpectomy

I have been told I will have blue dye injected . Does anyone show how this is done. I can’t remember what they said . I will call them in the morning to find out as well it’s done the day before I have a lumpectomy.
Regards
Norn

Hi Norn,

They did my injection the day before my lumpectomy too.  Mine was just into the side of the nipple.  I am a wuss with injections and was really worried about it and asked for lots of advice on here.  I was reassured it was ok and it really is.  It didn’t hurt, just a bit like a very quick pinch and then over with - I was in and out in less than 10 minutes allthough I had wound myself up something chronic about it.  Good luck X

Don’t be shocked when your pee is blue for a day or so :wink:

Thank you croc crazy . I have an appointment the day before my operation to have it done . Thank you have made me feel a bit better about going .how was it after your lumpectomy. ?

Sallyg63 yes I have been told that I would pre and cry blue. And my breast will turn blue. Be Avatar.

I’m having that done same day as my lumpectomy. Some hospitals do it the day before and I was told I might need mine the day before but fortunately it is same day. So saves me taking time out of work. I asked the same question on this forum ?