cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conquest Hospital, Hastings.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Conquest Hospital, Hastings.

Hi unicorngirlmummy, I did not see your post until tonight..I had my daughter visit this weekend so it has taken my mind off things a bit.

I got a phone call on Friday and have an appointment at the Conquest next Friday, I am so relieved!

X

Highlighted

I hope you managed to get hold of someone today xx
Highlighted

Hi Unicorngirlmummy, Thanks for your reply.  I got my diagnosis at Brighton Breast Care Centre and they have referred me to The Conquest.    I had a look at Eastbourne and the website says the same waiting time there as for The Conquest - 5.7 weeks.   I don't have a BCN, but might call the consultant's secretary on Friday morning as the meeting is Thursday afternoon.  Yes my head is all over the place and I am not coping at all well, I just want this over and done with.

Highlighted

Hi, I had all of my treatment at Eastbourne which is the sister hospital. That seems a very long time to have to wait. When I was told my biopsy results I was given a surgery date there & then. I do know someone with DCIS who waited a long time & that was at the conquest. Very frustrating when your head must be all over the place 😬 I hope that you hear something after Thursdays MDT. Maybe contact your BCN Thursday lunchtime? Good luck with it all xx
Highlighted

Conquest Hospital, Hastings.

Has anyone experience of treatment at this hospital?

I was diagnosed on 26th October.  My case is being discussed this Thursday 7th November and the hospital  website says that the waiting time for a first appointment is 5.7 weeks.  That will be just before Christmas.

Has anyone else had to wait this long?  Is it normal?  

I have been told its DCIS and early stages, but also told the grade was 'indeterminate'.  I just want to get it over and done with!