67.7K members
1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diagnosed with breast cancer and have Multiple Sclerosis,problems with Generic Letrazole?

3 REPLIES 3
Jill1998
Community Champion

Re: Diagnosed with breast cancer and have Multiple Sclerosis,problems with Generic Letrazole?

Jaks - here is the link to the hormone therapy section .https://forum.breastcancernow.org/t5/Hormone-therapy/bd-p/4438

Jaks

Re: Diagnosed with breast cancer and have Multiple Sclerosis,problems with Generic Letrazole?

Hi Annie,

Thank you for your help,no onco not being supportive at all,which while I’m going through radiotherapy isn’t at all helpful.....

Where do I find the Hormone forum? 
Thank you Jaks

Anniej
Community Champion

Hi Jaks , sorry you are suffering, and that your Onco isn’t more supportive. When I started taking the Letrozole my Onco noted all my side effects and actually told me to try a different brand. I tried 3 before I found one that suits me. There is a lot of discussion on this subject , and a whole thread devoted to it. If you pop onto the hormone section there are literally hundreds of post’s re Letrozole , so plenty of advice there. It does take some time, I found, for my body to tolerate the drug, so hopefully you will be the same. X

Jaks

Diagnosed with breast cancer and have Multiple Sclerosis,problems with Generic Letrazole?

Hi all,

I’ve had a lumpectomy and currently started radiotherapy,I have Multiple Sclerosis and have been prescribed Generic Letrazole which from research and speaking to other sufferers the Femara brand is the purest and best brand,My GP will prescribe this but Oncologist saying they are all the same..... I know they are not....

Please can anyone give me any help and advice as I’m desperate for help as feeling I’m banging my head up a brick wall...

Thank you