Double wise pattern mammoplasty booked

Do any of you lovely ladies have any experience of this procedure?  I have been booked in for this in just over a weeks time.  My surgeon has said that it is the best option for me due to where the lumps are on my boobs, my size, and shape etc. Anyway I am starting to dread the ‘unknown’ or really how I am going to cope with the enormity of this what is such a major opp.  Any advice at all would be much appreciated!

Hey Georgie

Sorry I can’t offer any insight into the procedure you will be having, one thing I would suggest is to reach out to the BC nurses on here…they are fabulous, I called them pretty much  every day for the first week after my diagnosis. They also put me in touch with a lady from the “someone like me” programme who had a very similar diagnosis to mine and had come through treatment and out the other side. This was massively helpful as I was able to ask her all the questions that were worrying me and get an answer from a human perspective rather than a medical one. I hope you’re able to access some support with this. Good luck with your treatment ?

Sara x