Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feel Like I Can Feel Something in Other Breast

4 REPLIES 4
Sarah1111

Re: Feel Like I Can Feel Something in Other Breast

Hi Hanna

sorry to find you here , with this distressing diagnosis , am diagnosed with her 2 on the 25th feb,,had tge op yesterday remove the 7 mm lump , & close to nipple , also lymph node negative , though other breast has benign changes they didn't decide mastectomy though I want it, they said chemo Taxol & Hereceptin on May,, for a year except taxol for 12 weeks ,,, though we have same diagnosis but treatment plan is slightly different, have you asked for mastectomy??? Am so distressed of chemo , the op was WLE of lump ,, hope we will get through all this hard time hon, xxxx

Hannahlizzy21

I have been booked in to go for an exam tomorrow morning, as I’ve spoken to my BC nurse.

She has told me her concern outlook is low, but she knows I will be freaking out otherwise. Just hoping all is well, as I don’t want any delays in starting my chemo on 1st April! 

Livelifetothefull

Hi, 

Sorry to hear your diagnosis.  If you have had both CT scan & MRI scan which have come back clear, I would think that results would be accurate as both are good diagnostic tools on their own, but especially when both tests performed results should be reliable. 

I think many of us get a bit paranoid about the other breast, which is probably normal given the situation we find ourselves in. 

Good luck with your treatment x

KirstyC80

Hi Hannah, I too had an MRI scan and that did show up other areas in my 'good' breast Which lead to further biopsy's, luckily they all came back clear. An MRI is very sensitive so I would imagine that would have shown up anything of concern

I hope your OK it's so scary what we are going through xx sending lots of positive thoughts to you xx

Hannahlizzy21

Feel Like I Can Feel Something in Other Breast

Hi,

I was diagnosed on 19th feb with invasive ductal carcinoma her2+.

I am starting my chemo, herceptin and perjeta on 1st April, and after 6/7 rounds, I will undergo a double mastectomy.

My MRI and CT scan both with contrast came back clear for my other breast and it hasn’t spread- not even to my lymph nodes.

I am currently on hormone injections as I’m freezing my eggs (I’m 25 with no children yet. Sadly).

However, I now feel like I can feel something in my ‘good’ breast. What do you think the chances are? Given the good news from my scans?

Thanks.