Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm new here

4 REPLIES 4
Jellybaby

Re: I'm new here

Hello

I haven't venchard out as yet I've been feeling a little anxious about it I'm gonna try going for a walk with my daughter's on Sunday/ Mon weather permitting although I have noticed were getting thunderstorms I'm my area I may just try some mindfulness relaxation mediation

I have the mindfulness colouring books and that helps till I get board with it I think I just need to be a bit more positive in life it's just hard at time I hope you have  a  lovely weekend

Take care thank you x

Eglis

Hello

Yes that’s all perfectly normal  - this experience really impacts us on so many levels.  I could be feeling  ok one moment and for no obvious reason suddenly really awful.  The healing process really does take time.  I  still make time for walking and yoga as these two things help lift my mood and provide processing time whilst walking and time off whilst doing yoga.

Up, down, happy, sad - the emotions are. Changing constantly and sometimes I have conflicting emotions at same time, ie happy and sad.  That’s so confusing.  I can only say, a few months on and I am feeling more stable, don’t have to work so hard to keep myself positive and generally find myself smiling a little more than I was, singing to myself.

Give yourself time and try to be patient....in this crazy cancer world everything is normal!
Enjoy the good days and don’t beat yourself up if you are having a down day. 

Jellybaby

Hello     Thank you  for replying 

I have days where I'm ok and perk up a bit and  other days where Im just a bit down is this normal ?

Your right though I think I need to be a little more patient and not let everything get to me and be kinder to myself if that is possible !!

Hope your well .

Eglis

HelloI had very similar thing last autumn.

The healing process takes time.  Your body has been meddled with and it takes time for everything to settle down again.  It’s good you have an appointment and perfectly understandable to be anxious.  We are always desperate for a quick fix but I have learnt to be a bit more patient with myself even if sometimes it’s really frustrating.

Wishing you all the best.

Jellybaby

I'm new here

Hi all  I was diagnosed with invasive ductal breast Cancer in may grade 1  ER & PR 8/8 positive HER2 negative I had lumpectomy surgery and senital lymth nodes removel on 14 June I still have pain and discomfort daily ,I have appointment next week to see oncology to discuss radiotherapy and Hormone treatment I'm just a bit anxious x