370564posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just diagnosed and wanting to talk to people who understand

Jobey68

Re: Just diagnosed and wanting to talk to people who understand

Ange they will likely put you on Tamoxifen once Chemo is finished , I don't think they start you on it during treatment, I've been on it for 7 Months now and very few SE , it hasn't stopped my periods but they are now less frequent, I'd be quite happy if they did!! Xx Jo 

MadAnge

Hi Claire, all of my lumps were er+. All were different grades and dufferent stages and my lympths were affected. I had my operations first followed by chemo (still have 4 to go) i am not having radio as the ops should have removed it. I dont about hormone bitvyet but i am stillnhaving periods somi guess they may have to do somrthing about my ovaries. Just take one strp st a time. We are all here xxx

Jill1998
Community Champion

Good luck with starting your rads again tomorrow Francine.You can do it !!!
Jill1998
Community Champion

Hopefully this one will be Er pos, HER neg,grade 2 as well .Chemo will blast it Claire ,then they will zap chest wall with radiation too to stop the bugger making a re-appearance .Fingers crossed you get some good news this week for a change.
Cs66

Yes they were but it's a possibility this one could be different . The rest all HER neg too. Find out Tuesday. I swing from positive that they can fix me to convinced that it's spread. Xx

Jill1998
Community Champion

Where the others Er positive then?When do you find out?
Cs66

Waiting for final result on the third tumour they found which had not shown up on any previous scans. If it's er+ Then it's full lymph clearance on right plus left mx as they found a lot of DCIS on that side. If it er neg then straight to chemo. Def chemo whatever just not sure on sequence. Rads too. It is all grade two. Very scared there is more bad news to come as that seems to be all I get! Claire xx
Jill1998
Community Champion

What happens next for you Claire are you waiting on more results?.Don't give yourself a hard time for struggling with this.It is a hammer blow physically and mentally .Most of us were physical and emotional wrecks in the beginning,whatever your diagnosis eventually you do get to a place of relative calm(you can live in a state of fear and anxiety indefinitely it's too exhausting) .I am like you the person others go to for help and support ,I hated being vulnerable and having to ask for support myself but in the end I just had to accept that it was a time were I had no choice but to ask for and accept help and admit I was not coping very well.
Jill1998
Community Champion

Glad you are doing well Dee!
Cs66

Thank you Delly. I am ok but it's just been a really tough week. I will do my damnedest to get through this. I have a lovely life I want back. It just feels as if everything is in limbo right now. Scary times! I am usually a very emotionally and mentally robust person and have always been the person everyone cones to with their problems so it's hard when the boot is on the other foot!

i hope your cat is ok. I have two plus two dogs. They are part of the family and help us get through tough times. My black cat is purring on my lap right now! 

Love Claire xxxx

delly

Dizzydee - Away you go !!!  Some extra heavy Dizzy' POWER to add to the RECHARGER, help sort you Claire and anyone else's  "Giving In"  DRAIN.  Could do with a chat with you, cos the "support" group here in Macc has stopped encouraging/attracting new younger blood. Had intentions my first few months of moving here to help/try to inject bit of younger blood ( no disrespect to the lovely ladies - gems !) but actually told me many of the younger women soon drop out (as I did myself) and then don't have ANY support or go ELSEWHERE for it. Can you send me a Private message so we can discuss what or how you've been doing it ? x  

DizzyDee
Community Champion

Had to respond to you lovely ladies. I'm at the other end of the tunnel. Just want to give you all a bit of hope. Got diagonsed in Jan. Had all the surgery, rads etc... Now on tamoxifen for 10 years and monthly Zoladex injections. Been put into artifical menopause. But no side effects as yet!!! Thanks to My good friend Citrolapram an anti depressant i was prescribed after diagnosis as i fell apart. I live alone and my only next of kin is my sister. What i'm trying to say is you will come through this. I have had the most darkness moments of my life through treatment and now i appreciate life so much more. I met a man after treatment because i now have such a zest for life that you will have. I have set up a group for women at The Royal Marsden and hope to roll this out across the hospital for all cancers. Sending you all love and you will get through this but wave goodbye to the woman you were because a brand new lively woman will take her place when you're through this. Much Love Dee xxxxxxx
delly

Clairee- right I'm up to date with your gawd awful news now, so I've had a word with my fellow sensitively psychic Fuffs/Francine, and we reckon if we work together, we can build a psychic healing Zapper gun that's powerful enough to reach you from where we are to inject some positive healing power to you're usual, but now depleted  "POWER" charger supply.  Francine even offered to take her bloomin top off (Yes again) to get extra donations to pay for all this extra equipment required to build said Zapper, but I had to tell her "Everybody's a bit bored with seeing and HEARING ABOUT you're boobs being flashed now dear. so can you please keep them covered up for a change and just leave it to my somewhat charming, beguiling personality instead. After all, I have royal contacts now you know, i.e. Sir Terry ( + I'm also working on the not so handsome but often amusing and talented dancer/singer Sir "Brucie")  who seems to, or hopefully has been, taken in by my seductions and persuasions". (Innocent seductions not THAT sort, you naughty minded people).

No wonder you're devastated darlin'. Please stop thinking you may be one of the people who does not survive. None of that is gonna help. Have said, NONE of us know. But those kinda thoughts are MORE LIKELY TO MAKE IT HAPPEN !! because that's a destructive thought process that WILL affect your body. My recent black hole has only been PARTLY due to BC, which, so far, I've survived. My heads been overloaded with other massive trauma's on top, when in fact all the BC stuff was less difficult to heal and deal with in comparison, tho' luckiy no chemo and rads.  Only affected me so badly MENTALLY because I was still single without a loving supportive partner and depleted my confidence from the potential dating from a no boobs sense, along with loss of profession and income due to superficial nerve damage hit me harder because I only had myself to rely on.  You're NOT in the same position. But I can't help but feel and say - you need to be more open with you're beloved family Claire, about how/everything you're feeling lovey, BECAUSE I'm pretty darn sure they WANT to know and to be able to GIVE you extra support to help get and keep you more POSITIVE, along with your friends AND us here ( plus Francine and Delly's Zapper gun, of course).  You feel able to speak to us about your fears and devastated feelings anytime, but THEY are THE most IMPORTANT people in your life?? They need and have a right to know, because if anything unfortuately DID happen to you, and you've "kept them in the dark" about how you are/have been struggling with all this, have you any idea how it's going to leave them feeling ???? Like me and my bruvs suicide, they're gonna be left with  "IF ONLY WE'D KNOWN, WE COULD HAVE DONE EVERYTHING and ANYTHING ABOUT IT TO HELP in ANY WAY.  I know what that feels like ? (you listening?) -  girl do I.  I'd have jumped in the car whatever time, stayed with him and done everything ANYTHING I could until I felt he was more settled, stable again, however long that may have taken.  Couldn't do that - because he simply didn't have the gall or balls to let his defences/pride down enough to LET ME IN, his own sis that he could trust. And it's then sooooooo TRAGIC. Please Do NOT do that to YOUR family Claire - it will have serious, horrible long lasting effects on them the REST of their lives, and they will suffer with GUILT and SELF BLAME  When in actual fact, YOU will have caused most of that YOURSELF by simply not     O P E N I N G   U P.  Do you really wanna leave them with those feelings ??? Huh ?.     And Yes, I am bl**dy well telling you off,  in a VERY brutal but honest way, whilst at the same time trying to be kind in the hope that it will hit home to you and also revive your POWER charger.   .      

Plus, your MIND and negative feelings all have a NEGATIVE influence on your body and it's capacity or failure to heal.  You  and EVERYbody else has to help YOU to keep positive because that way you have a much stronger chance of surviving -  3, 10, 20, 40 more YEARS !!!!  Plus, please will you ASK for/ or accept  EVERY opportunity of help, therapy, counselling, alternative therapies - hypno, massage, acupuncture - some of it WILL help.  If you DO have to have chemo you're going to have more time off work and so have more time to be able to take every advantage of whatever's offered to/thrown at you. Take advantage and "pamper" yourself body and spirit.   xx

Sorry everybody for all the capitals, expletives, excalamations etc. All used to give extra stress on points to this poor woman, and try to gently but firmly get her POWER charger plugged back in and switched on. Are we all agreed ??  Good.

I haven't even started on the rest of you yet - see what happens when you help plug my charger back in. On a mission - to take over the country with my DB Services. Might work out better if I give up the bad jokes hahahaaaa

I'm carrying on with the catching up with the rest of you now, so you've not got rid yet

Dastardly-but-also-determined Delly xxxx  

delly

Taaaa - Jilly. She's my only direct family left (all together now - AWWWWWW) tho' not through blood or my loins (!!) x

Anyway, I've missed 'X' again but don't care cos I can catch up with later repeat int week. Would rather sit catch up on news of last 3-4 days on here

Delly-who-doesn't-give an X flip-welly xx  (D'you like that one - I'm trying to cheer you up those who aren't feeling good - am not being flippant) x

Jill1998
Community Champion

Hope cat will be ok Delly,very upsetting when they are ill,they are like one if the family.
delly

TINA - don't expect too much too soooon ref movement. Just promise me, from one who knows, to persistently and strictly keep "plugging"  away with the exercises. As long as they're not causing pain, do them as often as poss, and don't forget, wait till after you're morning painkillers to do your FIRST SET of the day. Do as oft as you can - every hour if you like !! You WILL be absobloominlutely amazed at how QUICKLY you WILL progress - please believe me. JFDT - Just Flippin Do Them  x

Claire - have "songbird" CD and track on as I speak. Yeh your right with your choice - it's more "fitting" in its words AND more uplifting than "Waley, Waley" (still beautiful tho'. I so do hope get played tomoz. My friend Sir Terry is going to be off apparently  :-(( sniff)  x

Just had bit traumatic 2 hrs with cat at emergency vets (animal A & E ! ). Never helps me when foreign medics, and now VETS don't speak understandable English - takes bloomin ages to decipher/translate which only adds frustration on top of your worried upset. 

Delly- exhausted-doodaa  xx

familytree

Go with it ...it won't last. Take to your bed, watch films or cry...it's all acceptable. One day at a time x
Fuffs123

Sending hugs to Claire and Tina. I've been going through this horrible journey since January and had some very dark times, as some of you will know. My BCN was completely useless, never made any contact with me before or after my three ops and never responded to any voicemails I left. If I had the energy and the desire, I'd complain, as there must be some ladies who don't have the support of a partner or family, like me. If it wasn't for you lovely lot I'd have gone under long ago. Keeping my business running this year has been a big struggle, especially when I wasn't feeling well or had just come out of hospital. We need the money to live on so no choice but to keep going and my husband has had to take a lot of the burden. Just about to start my rads again after a spell in hospital with an infection but nearly didn't. Just need to get through another 12 sessions and be OK for Xmas. BC has taken over my life for nearly a year now and no one who hasn't been through it can understand the physical and mental effects of coping with it every day. However, we will all get through it and get back to 'normal', although it may be a different 'normal'. I know I won't be quite the same person as before but I'll still be me, with a new appreciation of what's important in life. Allow yourselves bad days and don't feel you have to feel 'positive' all the time (hate that word!) xx Francine
Jobey68

It doesn't matter if she can actually say anything to help just knowing that they have some compassion for what your going through would be a start! I was so upset with my body for doing this too me and I've not been through anything like you have so I can only imagine how your feeling love, you will feel stronger as the days go by but right now your still in shock at the way your life has turned on its head, I've never used so many cliches but it's the only way to describe this, it's totally unbelievable , they only way I could deal with it was by thinking well this happens to people all the time and I'm no one special in the grand scheme of things so why not me, it's all bloody crap Tina but somehow we get through it Xx Jo 

Tandy 4
Community Champion

Thanks guys....... Been a long day. Still feeling down and peeved off with lack of her support..... Though I'm not entirely sure why!? as I don't know what I'm expecting or wanting from her? What can she or anyone else come to that do or say? Only my body knows what's going on, it's throwing up shocks left right and centre and I feel so scared and let down by it. Hoping to feel better as the days go by, I need to find my fight again, it'll come back when I'm stronger. I've got my exercise sheet but I'm struggling to lift my shoulders up to my ears let alone rotate! Anyone else find this hard to do so soon after surgery? I'm 48 hrs post. Hate this!! 

Jobey68

Tina the helpline here are wonderful, I rang several times pre results and they were just brilliant, one lady I spoke to was 26 years clear of BC, it's just what you need to hear at a time when your feeling so scared. That is really poor of your BCN, mine was lovely as were the rest of them and they rang after my op to check I was ok, support is what you need from her, a call to see how your doing would make all the difference and some reassurance that if you need her to talk to she will be on the end of the phone, I know I Say it all the time but  don't even think beyond tomorrow for now it's just too over whelming, when you do begin treatment you will be in a stronger place than you are right now and it won't seem quite so daunting, you need to recover from the onslaught you've had the past few weeks first Xx Jo 

Jobey68

Lorna i was kicked out after rads with no follow up  either, Only saw Oncologist before rads started and no one since, on my discharge letter it said I would be seen in clinic a year from diagnosis , I have been invited to a Moving on afternoon where my oncologist will be along with some Drs and BCN but it's an open afternoon in the cricket Pavilion so just a happy clappy day and not a check up, will not be going! xx

delly

SORRY - still haven't caught up on you all from last few days but intend to tonight - probably the night shift again with this Eva Cassidy in background !! Claire, I think when you hear this one, you may change from "Songbird" as I'm putting it down for my funeral request along with Stings "Fragile" which I had played at my bruvs funeral - the words vey apt espesh to the nature of his death. Anyway let's move away from this subject and I don't yet know your news etc.

I've had an acknowledgement back from BBC for my request but due to high popular demand they cannot promise. However, I did put my "charm" on with Sir Terry, told him he was looking in fine feckle in his website photo (must be 80 now) and how much I always enjoy his shows - comical, always interesting and soothing !. so how could anyone refuse meeeeeee! I've dedicated it to all of you's, what little family I DO have left, my friends/old neighbours and new, ALL have whom have tried to support me through 10 gawd awful years.  

Chloe pussycat, my "bestest" friend, still not good so am not going ANYwhere until I see some improvement. Just been out and stocked up again on tasty pilchards in tom sauce to try keep tempting her. She  ate well yesterday but sicked it all back up last night. If no better tomorrow - vets first thing Monday.  Think she's also enjoying Eva !!

That's all for now will post later. Hope you're all doing well, better, coping.

Delly very concerned mummy welly xxxx 

turnercat

Hi all will be on this thread too forever. Long journey ahead xxx
familytree

Got a good examination few weeks after rads Christine but going to call nurse and check it out thanks x
familytree

Tina call her..I called mine a few times. Also call this site's helpline, they are very well informed. New day tomorrow love. Write this one off x
Cs66

Tina, I know exactly where you are coming from. I feel exactly the same. I am terrified about the next stage of treatment, scared about the future, petrified its spread and don't know quite how to handle it. We have both had a very bumpy ride so far with more and more to take on board and it's no wonder we are finding it so hard to cope with. I tried to distract myself with some chick lit today and the bloody book had someone with breast cancer in it! I would try to get more support from a BCN as mine has been great. I thought I would be able to handle this and be strong and brave but I can't and I'm not. Take support where you can, I know I am leaning hard on friends and family but I really need them right now. We are all here for you. We will go through this horrible thing together. Lots of love Claire xxxxxx
tweeks123

Im sure you shoulnt have to wait twelve months to see oncologist Lorna..
mine give me a right good going over checked all my none opp boob n checked opp boob under my arms arm up arm down etc..I would ask about a check up say other people being seen every three months ...
I also feel like my upper body strength is weaker for pulling myself up tje loft hole no the same since had lymph nodes out maybe that ? X
familytree

I'm worried I should be seeing someone? That's either a good sign or an oversight! Lol x
Tandy 4
Community Champion

Hi all. Well, this morning I completely lost the plot! Tears thick and fast and sobbing uncontrollably. I hate what's happening and feel very out of control today. OH consoled me and brought me back round to reality. I'm controlling the pain though feel quite sick with the numbness and can't stop the dark thoughts of the next step.

Going to ring BCN Monday to see if there's anyone closer to contact.......She's based nearly 2 hours away and I've been told to contact my nurse for drain concerns especially when removed. Think I'll get my surgery to remove. Though the hospital staff, my dr and consultant have been great, my 'nurse' I feel hasn't been as supportive as I hear others have. She popped her head in my room Thursday few hours after surgery (I was still sleepy), just said hi how you feeling? Won't stop I'll see you in morning...... She never came, I left hospital 12:45 and I've not heard from her. I appreciate I'm not her only patient, but I feel quite alone. Since all this started in August I've spoken to her probably 3/4 times and that was to tell me about appointments. She was with someone else when we went in for results last Monday. Don't really know what I'm expecting or what I want from her........ Confused, angry and upset today xxxx Tina 

tweeks123

Strange I seen oncologist 9 week after rads then seen twice since 3mnths apart..I think the April appointment will be a mamagram I hope I will be glad when uve had that..x
familytree

I only saw onc about 2 weeks after rads then they gave me app for a year later. See my surgeon a year after op too so that will be April. Not sure when mammogram will be? X
tweeks123

Morning Ladies Aw that lovely Delly will try and listen to the radio on sunday..
what shocking weather today would be on my weekend off :0/
Does anyone know how long we carry on going to see oncologist for does it all stop when we get our 1year post opp mamagram...Just wondering ? X
christine x
Cs66

That's lovely Delly, I love Eva Cassidy. I have already decided I want her track Songbird played at my funeral which in my very down moments this week I have been planning! Not been a good week! I hope it gets played on Sunday. I will listen Claire xxx
delly

Hello Dear Peeps,

Just wanted to let you before I rabbit on about anything else, that I've put a request in to Sir Terry Wogan to replay that Eva Cassidy track again THIS SUNDAY MORNING between 11 -1.00. I've ask it to be dedicated to you lot and others besides, so tune into Radio 2 and see if it's been accepted. 

DellyDJ ! xxx

A.Faed

Glad you're home Tina, you'll sleep well tonight, even with the drains! I'm surprised your hubby had to the the bottle, district nurse did mine, like Sissy's...until they forgot to come to remove it! Rest well and eat what you fancy and you will be pottering about in a few days.

Jen, hope you're not too down now, I can go up and down like a flick of a switch and several times a day! You start to want to slap people who tell you to stay positive! It's just that everything is so relentless, seeming to stretch out for ages to come, screwing up your life and ruining your plans and you're not quite sure when some sense of the 'new normal' will return. Feeling down actually also makes you feel bad in itself, you just have to ride out the lows and enjoy the 'ok's' and those occasional highs! The diagnosis is bad enough but you're now dealing with a deluge of drugs, too!

Sissy, that must be a relief, mine is still growing and I will be seeing BCN at Canterbury on Monday to get it drained....might have to go and get some lunch after that, too!

Well done in looking after your friend Delly, sounded like you will have really helped your friend... you should try to call her once a week or so, I'm sure it would be good for you both.

Love and hugs to everyone, Amanda x

Jobey68

Great to hear your home Tina and snuggled in your own bed ☺️ Don't even start trying to read anything in to what was said in the hospital just try and concentrate on getting yourself recovered Xx Jo 

Sissylw1980

Glad you're home Tina, make sure you rest up as much as you can as the first few days are exhausting. It always surprises me how different health authorities do things as in your husband has to empty your drain and then you call to have it removed, down my way it's all done by the district nurses.

Claire, glad you've had a good chat with BCN, they are always so nice and helpful, I find them very calming when I'm thinking the worst!

Had my seroma thing drained, BCN was quite surprised by its size, she ended up draining 1/2 pint! Feels nice now without the sloshing, managed a bit of lunch and Christmas shopping after! Sissy xx
JenJen

Glad you are home Tina xx
Cs66

Glad you are ok. Been thinking about you lots. Hugs Claire xxxx

Tandy 4
Community Champion

Hi guys....... I'm home and tucked up in bed with tea and toast and the dreaded drain! The hospital staff were great as usual and I was in my own room this time (2 bed room last time) So fortunate that this is a breast care ward and not mixed in with other patients like some of you were!? Arrived at 8am yesterday, admitted, saw my consultant, anaethatist all by 8.20. Told was 2nd or 3rd on list and before I knew it the theatre staff were there for me at 10:15! In surgery longer than expected and back in room (where hubby was waiting for me) at 2:20. Felt so so different this time! I wasn't able to waken up properly, felt very woozy and light headed. Given liquid morphine at 2:40, that really threw me! Hubby left me just after 3 and all I can remember is people in and out and though I answered them could hardly keep eyes open! Couldn't face food, had sips of water and managed a cup tea at 9pm when I was more awake. Restless night, sweats and terrible headache. 

Saw Miss S this morning, said all went 'ok'....... Ok?..... WT? Paranoia starting again!? Home with drain, dressings and meds. Nurse showed hubby how to empty and measure it and once it's down to 30ml over 24 hr I'm to contact surgery or BCN to remove? Feeling very sore, tearful though glad to be home. 

Now have another 3 week wait for results again!!! Xxx thanks for all your messages xxx love to all Tina 

Cs66

Jen, I have had the toughest week so far with Tuesday being the absolute pits. My lovely BCN phoned and I told her how I was feeling. She said we are entitled to have bad and low days and it doesn't mean you aren't positive or strong. You just can't be that way all the time. She said I will get sick of people telling me to be positive which everyone does but they are just trying to help. I agree it's not a fight but I am determined to so my absolute best to get through this as I have a wonderful family, great friends and a pretty good life I want to keep on living. It's bloody hard and I have been overwhelmed with feelings of anxiety that's it's as spread this week but I am trying to control it.

I am glad you are feeling a bit better. Thank god for this forum and the amazing support it offers. Only those of us living through it really get how it affects us.

lots of live Claire xxxxxx

JenJen

Thanks everyone x I knew by posting id feel a bit better. Been out for a short walk and am now going to find something to do none C related. I know they are just trying to be nice which then makes me feel worse for being annoyed.

Jenx
Jobey68

Jen it's a natural reaction to tell people this unfortunately, I was doing it to one of my very dear friends going through treatment over the past few years, it's only now I understand how patronising it can sound! You have to feel able to aknowledge the enormity of what's happening to you, and go with how the mood takes you each day, yes I do think we should make some effort to try and lift ourselves at times as feeling low constantly is no good either but you cannot keep a face on all the time and I'm certain I would have had a total mental melt down had I not had my low times, mine were mainly anger but I always felt so much better afterwards and my lot soon learnt to shut the bleep up while I was like it and NOT try and snap me out of it!!!!!! Always here for you Jen Xx Jo 

mf

Hi Jen. You're bound to feel down at times with a long haul ahead of you - I think we sometimes underestimate the psychological toll of diagnosis and treatment, and the exhaustion caused by treatment doesn't help our mental state.  Personally I don't identify with the "fight" against cancer, though I know some women experience it that way and it works for them to feel like they're battling it. I felt like the cancer was part of me and that I had to adapt to its presence and find ways to make my cells healthier. Take care. Marcella

familytree

Jen I hear you...Was sick to death of the cliches when I felt like craps and was scared stiff! I know it's not their fault , what else can they say, they are as scared as you about it in truth. I wake up every day not knowing what mood I will be in and I'm done with treatment! You have to tell someone your true feelings , fears...don't bottle it up. Get it out. Tomorrow is another day as they say in gone with the wind! Was that a cliche? X x x
JenJen

Morning all x
After yesterday and feeling like I had a good day getting out for a couple of walks I woke up this morning in a really low mood, I was drying my hair when it hit me that its on its way out and that this is all really happening and what has my life come to when I consider 2 20 minute walks an achievement.

I was reading an email from a colleague yesterday that told me to "keep my pecker up AT ALL TIMES" and that was the start of my downer I am feeling under pressure to be positive and all the fight , battle talk isnt helping. Dont get me wrong I have no intention of letting this thing win, but I am starting to feel like I have no one to talk to on my rubbish days because no one is giving me the option too they are offering support using words like positive fight battle , chin up but I feel like the minute I say anything negative or down l get fobbed off. People are emailing but I havent had any physical visitors for days my walk with bro and his pooch got cancelled. I do have company I live with my elderly mum but shes v poorly so I cant really talk to her much about how I am feeling as shes dealing with a terminal illness herself

Hubby is trying his best and doing what he can on the phone but I also have to try and not tell him everything as its difficult for him being so far away and with no choice but to stay where he is.

Im not going to finish chemo till March, its November so that feels like forever I guess I just need to break it into cycles or weeks to make it easier to get my head round.

Anyway enough of the downer on a positive note still hardly and SE's just tired so its time to get ready and go for a walk

Love to all
Jen x
Jill1998
Community Champion

All these companies stealing our sprouts idea,no-one seems to have produced the vodka infused ones yet though....
Jill1998
Community Champion

I'm sure she will drain it for you Sissy,I had quite a lot drained ,it felt so much more comfortable afterwards .Enjoy your day.
Sissylw1980

Hello all, one week post op and feeling okay, well apart from the seroma sloshing about! Managed a trip out yesterday for the first time, went to Tesco and homebase, what a treat, lol.

Having a beautician friend come to mine this morning to do my nails for a nice treat then off to see the BCN about the seroma. Am really hoping she'll drain if for me as it is a tad uncomfortable. Hoping to tie my hospital visit in with a trip to the outlet shopping centre and lunch at wagamamas!

Ladies who have had a mx, how soon after did you wear your softee? I've yet to try a bra on since my op and have been sticking to tight vests. Sissy xx