Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lymphovasular invasion positive

7 REPLIES 7
Clobo

Re: Lymphovasular invasion positive

Okere and Shi, 

You have both put some of my fears at ease with your kind words and support. It’s still so fresh and new, I find it overwhelming sometimes. I just want to get my treatment started so I can start kicking this thing in the bum. 🤞🏼🤞🏼

I wish you both well, and please keep me updated on your journey. ❤️ It makes it easier knowing there are others out there in the same boat. 

Clo 

Shi
Community Champion
Community Champion

Clobo ❤️ I live each day as a blessing, I enjoy the sunrises, the sunsets, the beautiful seconds of each moment and live in the moment ❤️ This is what works for me ❤️ Everyone finds their own way there are no right or wrongs, just do what’s right and works for you ❤️ 💕💕Shi xx

okere

Hi Clobo, sorry you find yourself here . Like you i was so terrified when i got my pathology report and saw the LVI POSITIVE . I saw my surgeon / oncologist yesterday and was reassured that LVI does not mean the cancer has spread but has the potential to . And i am lucky because my cancer is a stage 1 and slow spreading with neg HER2 So for now its just surgery and radiation , followed by hormone therapy and no chemo. I have been reading and told ( by my oncologist) that  everyones treatment is individualized . So my advice is until you see your doctor , don’t get stressed out just think positive . I hope i have been able to help because i have been down the same road as you. Good luck

Clobo

Hi Shi, 

Thankyou for sharing your experience. I was diagnosed with triple positive BC with LVI last week. I have a lot of anxiety in regards to my prognosis, as I have gone down the black hole of Dr. Google, but your post has made me feel better about things. I have an appointment next week with a surgeon and oncologist. 

May I ask how you are now after your chemo? 

I wish you the best of luck and health. ❤️

Clo

Shi
Community Champion
Community Champion

Okere 👭❤️Step by step❤️👭 and don’t let it steal your joy, it will try but don’t let it ❤️ You are still you and still amazing ❤️ 💕💕Shi xx

okere

Thanks you Shi so much your reply really put my mind at rest. And I will surely talk to the nurse. Thanks soooo much!!

Shi
Community Champion
Community Champion

Okere ❤️ Sorry you find yourself on here but glad you’ve reached out to breast cancer now 👭 please step away from dr Google, do please use the number on here and speak to a nurse ❤️ Each case is different and there are new drugs and trials changing treatment outcomes all the time. I remember reading about vascular invasion when that was on my notes, so thought right I’ll research that 😳 proper thought 😳 just like you, when I spoke to my team they said don’t worry about that, I did have 6 rounds of chemo (because I was tnbc) so automatically chemo and I believed the chemo would 🥊🥊🥊 anything that was possibly still trying to have a jolly round my body. I don’t know if this might help you in any small way, but I just didn’t want to not reply ❤️💕💕Shi xx

okere

Lymphovasular invasion positive

Hi, i am new to this forum and have Just resently been diagnosed with breast cancer. My biopsy report shows LVI identified. After reading Reading up on it , it says it has a bad prognosis. I am freaking out right now. Should i be worried . I meet the oncologist for the first time next week.  My tumor size is 1.2cm and i am positive the both hormone receptors bit still waiting for the FISH  result . Any advice would be sincerely welcomed . Thanks