Microblading in Edinburgh

Just diagnosed with the pesky type that has no receptors so straight into chemo v shortly…

I’m totally inept with makeup so really want my eyebrows done before treatment starts. Can anyone recommend any services in Edinburgh? Just want them to look natural should the hairs fall out. Need to rush as the window will be small but don’t want to regret it!

Thanks x

Hi ,welcome to the forum .Maybe worth posting this in the chemotherapy section of the forum too .Good luck with your treatment - the chemotherapy monthly threads are a great source of support and advice when you do start treatment .I will post you a couple of links .forum.breastcancercare.org.uk/t5/Chemotherapy/bd-p/4435 forum.breastcancercare.org.uk/t5/Chemotherapy-monthly-threads/February-2019-chemo-starters/td-p/1265532/jump-to/first-unread-message

Hi Edinbird, 

I’m not where you live, but I recently got my done on groupon. They will have some good deals plus reviews 

Thank you, I’ve found somewhere that does semi permanent makeup they are lovely and getting it done on Sunday so will advise on the results. Not cheap but I feel I’m paying for good quality which is important ?

Hi Edinbird

Just wanted to say hi! And to let you know that I too have the pesky type and will be starting chemo in a week. 

Are you on the EC then docetaxel and platinum cocktail? 

I hope you are doing well xx