Nearly op day

Getting a bit nervous now, Thursday nuclear dept and Friday op. Feels really real now. I’ve washed my dressing gown and thinking can I wear foundation in op, what to wear lol I’ve taken nail polish off. Dreading the three week wait after to see if nodes clear as that defines treatment. Although scan showed them at normal size. Oh what us girls have to go through !! ?

Wishing you all the best! For me all the tests beforehand were much worse than the operation itself, I was just happy to finally have the lump removed. I didn’t mind the general anastaetic and didn’t feel too bad waking up, just a little sore, but nothing unbearable. But I know what you mean about the wait after. I hope the time goes quickly and that you have the best possible result xx

Hello new to this forum seen your post . I am due nuclear dept for injection tomorrow and op Thursday, still don’t know if I’m having double lumpectomy or mastectomy with sentinel node biopsy due to further concern last week after mri. I will find this out tomorrow but operation to go ahead Thursday whichever. I’ve been in a whirlwind for the last few weeks but ready to get this sorted. I agree the 2 week wait after to see what the plan is will be hard. But I’m staying positive as you should to. Good luck positive mind xx 

Wishing you all the best xx

Good luck with your op today. Hope all goes well xx