New diagnosed Her2 positive

Hello lovely ladies

im 52 yo , i had less than 1 cm tumor . I had lumpectomy on 12th of this month, today doctor called she said my sentinel lymph node biopsy came that i have 1 lymph node cancer & 2 more cancer just started 

Technically i have 3 lymph node with cancer, will i be ok ? Im worry 

Hi ibarker99,

Thank you for your post.

I am sorry to see that you’re worried. Please remember that for any clinical question our breast care nurses are here and happy to talk things through.

Sending you our warmest wishes,

Zoe

Hello ,

I am 57 year old woman diagnosed with right side early breast cancer in Nov 2020 and it was ER- PR- Her2+++ .My tumour was initially stage 3 a, 3cms and lymph nodes swollen under my arm pit which suggested that it has locally advanced. It scared me like anyone can imagine but, after 10 months of treatments and still going on I feel positive and life is slowly returning to some kind of normality. After my Neo adjuvant chemo (3 cycles of AC), 4 Cycles of Herceptin, Pertuzumab, Abraxane, Mastectomy, radiotherapy, now I am on Phesgo #6 (14 Phesgos planned till  March 2022). Side effects took me on and off to A&E, hairloss, fatigue, severe constipation and insomnia the list went on side by side with treatments and glad slowing down now as I started picking up my pieces. Is there anyone who has similar diagnostics and gone through like me there? I wish to get connected and help in anyway possible from my experiences. Also, to understand where my journey can take though each case is different.

kind regards

Sara123