Not sure if I should reply/update in this manner or if there is a better option.

First, thank you ladies for responding so quickly and welcoming me. Your support is invaluable. The appt. did not go so well. Need a PET Scan now to see if past bone fractures/stress fractures are metastasis (?) or prior injuries/aging that I know I suffered. Also many lung nodules all over both lungs and small pleural area that they will biopsy after the scan identifies best area to do. Held out hope. Do you ever question your Dr.? I’d like to think the bone areas aren’t involved. Now I get to wait more. I feel good though, no pain. Hard to believe this is happening. Any of you get negative response from Dr. only to have it turn out to be wrong? Anyway, thanks again for being here.

Hi Grammy23

Go back into your original introduction/post and press the ‘reply’ button underneath the body of your text… You will then be able to reply to the Ladies who have responded to you! 

Hope things go well for you… The ‘waiting’ for info could drive you mad couldn’t it!! 

??