Now the wait 😬😬

8 REPLIES 8
Nicky453

Re: Now the wait 😬😬

Hi minimad, 

good look for tomorrow. Will be thinking of you xxx nicky

Mai7

Hi minimad, I’m glad your CT is all clear and that must be a huge relief for you.  The surgery is quite daunting and I found it quite upsetting but it had to be done to keep me alive so try and focus on that if you can.  Here’s my blog with how I coped mentally and physically with everything: http://lifeafterlola.com/

Sending hugs and I hope all goes well on Tuesday.  Get a couple of good books to read whilst you’re resting. Xx

mini mad

Hi Dellypoos,  put a reply on line... xx

mini mad

So..so relieved that my chest CT and body bone scan where all CLEAR....

Now ive had my pre-op assessment on friday just gone and now i have my surgery this coming Tuesday 16th.  Left boob mastectomy and lymph nodes biopsy.

so...... ami scared/frightened/worried/terrified ???  .... you bet i am...

.hoping to come home on same day with just one drain,  if all goes well.

will update later this coming week but if anyone has any suggestions on how to cope with this mentally i'd sure love to here from you all.

good luck you lovely ladies out there.. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

delly

Hi minimad

Have you had "those" results yet??? Would you please let us know when you have 'em, flower.

Yeh, I'm not surprised you're "scared" !!! So would I be, and anyone else on this here Forum.

Lots of love to you

Dellypoos  x x x x x X < added extra big 'un ! Heart

Mai7

Minimad, so sorry to hear you have a recurrence and I have my fingers and toes crossed that your scans are clear elsewhere.  We all hate this disease with a passion and I pull my scariest face at those bad cells.  Sending hugs. Xxx

ladybowler

mini mad

Got everything crossed for you that the scans produce a good outcome  No wonder you are scared that is only natural.

The good thing is that they are getting your treatment plan organised and you will soon know what that will be.

I am sending you loads of Helena huggles coz I reckon you need them.

Helena xxx

JessJane

Thinking of you today here in chilly Cheshire. So sorry to hear of recurrence. Oh how much do I loathe cancer!

Fingers crossed all news will be as good as it can be for you.

sending hugs and positive vibes.

JJ

mini mad

Now the wait 😬😬

Hi you lovely ladies,

so.. recurrence of TNBC diagnosed last week.

contrast CT chest scan done yesterday and now having full body Bone scan monday next week,  hoping nothing has spread..

appt. next wednesday with surgeon for scan results and treatment plan.  To say i'm scared is an understatement... fingers crossed that scans will be clear..

hope everyone is feeling positive on this bright sunny day here in Norfolk πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–