Recently diagnosed with BC

Hi

just recently been diagnosed with breast cancer and have found myself engulfed in so many emotions over the last couple of weeks including fear and anxiety. My head is just spinning, I can’t concentrate on anything, I am not sleeping very well, just so worried about the future. I am waiting to see the oncologist to find out when my treatment will start, bone scan and CT scan show no signs of cancer anywhere else which is a relief but my cancer is HER2 positive grade 3 but not in my lymph nodes, has anyone had similar and possibly give some reassurance for a good outcome

Welcome to the forum !! The first few weeks after diagnosis are like a whirlwind it’s such a shock . I really struggled with anxiety and sleep. It does get better , somehow your brain adjusts to the situation and you get on with life alongside the cancer .
I didn’t have a similar diagnosis but hopefully some people who have will be along to help re-assure you x 

I don’t have HER + cancer but I know it’s extremely treatable and responds very well to immunotherapy. You have every chance for a good outcome and most people with HER + cancer get it. Take care of yourself and trust your doctors. They see this everyday and will know exactly what to do.