cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

feeling a bit down

2 REPLIES 2
eeyore58

Re: feeling a bit down

Hi All, i telephoned the breast clinic today, to find out why i was sent on a wild goose chase on sat morning and they said we are really sorry but the appointment was for today and not sat morning like i was told, i rang the oncologist receptionist to re-book and i am going next monday, a week away, now im thinking what if its spread by then, i was told that the cancer i have is aggressive/fast growing at grade 3, my mind is in overdrive yet again, im thinking all sorts, so worried! also im scared that im going to have an allergic reaction to chemo too, does that happen? anxiety is peaking atm.

Tili

Re: feeling a bit down

Dear eeyore

Hopefully, this a just a staff or computer error. Just wish I could take your pain away.

My suggestion would be to call your breast cancer nurse on Monday morning, and let hope this get’s sorted out very quickly, try not to get to down at the moment very easy for me to say when this is really a hard time for you, we always think the worst.

Thinking of you, please let us know the outcome.

With love Tili 🙏🌈 xx

eeyore58

feeling a bit down

Hi Ladies, i went to the hospital for my first visit to see the oncologist this morning only to be told i wasn't on there appointment list, got the receptionist to see if i was on there system for today and she said no so now im stumped and its made me feel a bit down to be honest, i thought i may have heard wrong about the day and/or hospital but no appointments showed up only my original appointment to get my results the other day was on there ...i dont get it im also starting to dought that my ct pet scan was clear, my mind playing tricks on me i expect, cant believe ive gone from feeling positive to negative again 😞