finally a bit of good news!!

8 REPLIES 8
eeyore58

Re: finally a bit of good news!!

Hi Tili, thank you so much xx

Tili

eeyore,

At last some outstanding news, so happy for you and your family.

Wishing you lots of happiness going forward with your treatment, take good care keep well and safe…..I always say one day at a time.

Big hug brave lady 🙏🌈 Tili x

eeyore58

Hi Blackcat ...thank you so much xx

Blackcat182

Oh what a relief…I’m so glad for you. Yeap I burst out crying too when told it’s hadn’t spread anywhere else. 
I hope your treatment goes well.. you’ve got this! 💪

eeyore58

Hi adoptedmanc, thank you, im hoping this means i can be cured of this awful monster now, hope you are doing well xx

adoptedmanc

Hello @eeyore58 

So glad to hear you’ve now got answers and reassurances. I too have been thinking about you. 

AM xxx

eeyore58

Hi Evie, thankyou for your reply, means a lot, still wobbly about my thoughts but its a bit more positive now i hope, got to see my oncologist tomorrow morning about my treatment, hope he will carry on reassuring me.

Evie-S
Community Champion

@eeyore58 - that’s great news, I’m not surprised you were blubbing. It sounds like you’ve got a really lovely team looking after you too. Thanks for the update, I’ve been thinking about you. Evie xx

eeyore58

finally a bit of good news!!

Hi all, my surgeon/breast dr phoned and told me this morning that the results of the PET/CT came back clear 'no cancer any where else in my body', i am so relieved about this, i was blubbing on the phone to her, she said i knew you was worried about it and thats why i phoned to let you know, so hopefully i will be cured now.