Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another call back after mammogram

4 REPLIES 4
Evie-S
Community Champion

Re: Another call back after mammogram

Mish1812 - I’ve just seen your good news, what a relief. I’m really happy for you - I know that awful feeling about being called back. Thanks for sharing your news 😊 Evie xx

Mish1812

Thank you for your feedback, just to let you know, I saw the consultant radiologist and surgeon today and they are both happy that this was scar tissue and nothing to worry about - what a relief!

Sandpiper

Hi Mish,

Fingers crossed for you for Friday - there are lots of benign conditions that are picked up on mammograms as well more suspicious ones. All this waiting is tough, though, and as KitKat says, after breast cancer we know how to worry. Try not to let your worries run away with you - if you are very unlucky and it is a reoccurrence you have been able to get through it all before and can do again if you have to. Hopefully you won't have to. Take care of yourself.

Sandpiper

x

Look after yourself and

Kitkat23

Very sorry you’ve had a call back.... I guess no one on here can answer that question.... ive had primary breast cancer 3 times so had loads of mammograms....was once called back after first post BC mammogram and panicked just like you....turned out to be only a cyst...so could easily be a variety of benign stuff or nothing at all to worry about....but I won’t say don’t worry because it’s what we do best after BC isn’t it 🙄.....but hopefully find some nice distractions......glad you’ve not got 2 long to wait and 🤞 for you. 

Mish1812

Another call back after mammogram

Hi everyone, this is my first time posting. I was diagnosed 20th Dec 2019, had surgery Jan 2020 and finished RT April 2020. 2 weeks ago I had my first yearly mammogram check after surgery and I've had that dreaded letter telling me to come in Friday. What are the chances that it is cancer again?