Back pain .... tamoxifen?

Hi.

Just wondering what side affects people get whilst on tamoxifen? Mine seem to go from one to another. I get tension pains in my temples but only for a few seconds at a time, a pain at times in 1 finger (!!?), my main concern is my back. I seem to have had “funny” aches on the left side of my middle back (my lumpectomy was on my right side) which can last from a few seconds to an hour or so. The last 2 days it’s eased a little but my head has become more fuzzy!  

Does anyone else have back ache? It’s not that bad that I need pain killers but it’s beginning to freak me out a bit! 

Hi - on reading your post, I’m interested to know whether you have had chemo?  The reason I ask is that I have a couple of the issues you are experiencing but I’m not on tamoxifen as my breast cancer was HER2+ so I was on Herceptin.  J x

I have been on tamoxifen since end dec and in the past few weeks developed some joint pains in my knees and fingers on left hand ( left breast and lymph nodes removed) and in a morning just one of my fingers i struggle to straighten up. Also i do have back ache ( but did suffer with that before). My breastcare nurse just said they all sound chemo related ( not on chemo since november). She said to stop tamoxifen for 4 to 6 weeks and see if these pains disappear.but i am reluctNt to do this because i am on those tablets for a reason . Feel like i am just struggling on and becoming an old woman before my time. Even trying tuneric tabkets for joint issues ( as recommended by holland and barret).