Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breast reduction surgery

4 REPLIES 4
Alicat

Re: Breast reduction surgery

Hi Rileybean,

Good luck to you. It made such a difference to me.

Ali

Rileybean

Hi Ali

Thanks for your reply. I was going to wait until after my first post surgery mammogram any way. I think I will have to pay for my surgery as there's not a big size difference, they are just huge and causing a lot of discomfort 

Alicat

Hi Rileybean, 

I waited 18 months before I had my breast reduction. I wanted it to settle down before I went for the reduction. I also had wle, a snb and radiotherapy. I had to ask for the reduction but it was agreed straight away as the difference in size made wearing bras tricky! I was in overnight, but unfortunately I got cellulitis a week later and ended up back in hospital for a week. I had to have it drained twice. This was back in 2018 I waited 3 months between my request and the operation.
Good luck with your reduction.

Ali

Evie-S
Community Champion

Hi @Rileybean - I’m sorry you haven’t yet had a reply to your post. I’m afraid I can’t help with your question, but I’d like to welcome you to the forum and hope that I can bump up your question to the top of the list again in case others are reading who can help.

My very best wishes to you as you go forward. Evie xx

Rileybean

Breast reduction surgery

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone has had breast reduction surgery after WLE and radiotherapy and if so how long did you wait and were there any complications.

Thanks

Rileybean