62777members
330190posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Club Tropicana - Pull Up A Chair and Chill

Re: Club Tropicana - Pull Up A Chair and Chill

Thank you very much rosietd  and I'm so pleased for you too x I hope you had a very special Christmas with your new partner and wishing you a very happy 2019 xx 

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2019 xx

Thank you Mai and wishing the same for you xx

Thanks Mai! I wish you and everyone else on here the same! 

xxxx

Community Champion

Mai

And to you all the very best for 2019. xxx

Community Champion

I hope everyone has enjoyed the festive break and I hope 2019 is kind to you.  Happy New Year to all. xxxx

HappyNewYear.JPG

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Bit of Christmas and New Year 💃🏻💃🏻🕺🕺💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻🕺🕺girls, somebody told me by the killers on the jukebox 💃🏻💃🏻🕺🕺💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻Hope everyone has had plenty of ✨✨✨✨✨❤️❤️❤️❤️😁😁😁😁😘😘😘😘over the holidays 💕💕💕✨✨✨Shi xx
Community Champion

rosie

Oh what a fabulous christmas present, well done you and all the very best of wishes for a successful 2019 xxx

P.S. I got a fab Christmas pressy on Thursday - a job offer. A new start in a new place with my new partner. 

xxx

Highlighted

Loads of Christmas love to all on this thread. Hopefully 2019 will bring us health and happiness.

xxx

Should have said for not door my typos have never improved have a good one x

Rosie sounds lovely you definitely are living life to the full new good stuff 👍well ladies May every wish you have in your heart be granted this Christmas and fill your life with joy that will warm your heart xxxx
Soppy i know 😨
Song for the jukebox The power of love 🌟🌟 dor me best Christmas song ever xxx
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Rosietd ❤️❤️❤️😁😁😁what a fabulous Christmas you will have darling 😘😘 you could get a bit of help from M&S food hall too 👍👍or am I the only one who’s being a lazy arse? I just want to 💃🏻💃🏻🕺🕺🕺💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻Whoop whoooop this Christmas after being in chemo train last Christmas 💃🏻💃🏻🕺🕺💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻Let’s have some ✨✨✨✨✨✨on club Tropicana dance floor and I am 🤞🤞🤞the amazing kip from june18 thread joins us here, she’s 🛎🛎🛎🛎her bell today 🎉🎉🎉 so hopefully she will pick her tune and let us know 😘😘😘💕💕💕✨✨✨Shi xx
Community Champion

rosietd

Have a wonderful christmas my dear you so deserve it.

Helena xxx

Not quite sure why that posted twice ....

Ah Jencat, I am so pleased for you. What a wonderful start to your Christmas. Big hugs.

Lovely Shi - I am almost ready for Christmas. I am spending it with my new partner and his three sons (plus their girlfriends), so it will be a housefull. But I have gone into full-on domestic goddess mode and plan to feed them all to a standstill. 

I consider myself to be soooo lucky to be here, with a new partner (we have been together 6mths now) and enjoying the preparations. Cancer really does give you a different perspective on life doesn’t it? And after six years on my own, it is super special to be spending Christmas with my new partner.

Festive hugs to all.

xxx

Ah Jencat, I am so pleased for you. What a wonderful start to your Christmas. Big hugs.

Lovely Shi - I am almost ready for Christmas. I am spending it with my new partner and his three sons (plus their girlfriends), so it will be a housefull. But I have gone into full-on domestic goddess mode and plan to feed them all to a standstill. 

I consider myself to be soooo lucky to be here, with a new partner (we have been together 6mths now) and enjoying the Christmas preparations. Cancer really does give you a different perspective on life doesn’t it? And after six years on my own, it is super special to be spending Christmas with my new partner.

Festive hugs to all.

xxx

Community Champion

Jencat

Those pants and fairy dust really do the trick Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

I am so very happy for you and a wonderful pres xmas present for you xxx

They will be tears of relief i cried when i got mammo results its a strange but good feeling it tajes a while for it to sink in that you Had Cancer and its no longer there 👍
Think im going to watch a Christmas film tonight 🎄

Absolutely brilliant news for you Jencat!! Yes tears of relief no doubt about it!! Have a wonderful worry free Christmas now!! 😘😘😘

Thank you Mishy and I hope you do too xx I've been on my own today and found I've been a bit weepy, I suppose it's relief! x

Fantastic news Jencat now celebrate with a lovely Christmas 🎄🌟

Thank you for the lovely pants Helena! Well,they did the trick, I was given the all clear today Smiley Happy xxx

Community Champion

Jencat

Sorry darling i have only just picked up your post, here are the tough pants and I have sprinkled them with magic fairy dust.  In your pockets today

tough pants.jpg

Can understand your nervousness even when they are re assuring its human nature.  Let us know how you get on

Sending you loads of hugs

helena xxxx

I forgot to say rosietd and Helena, I went back to work in Sept on a Phased Return, so now at the end of my first term! It was very tiring at first, especially as I'm now in a job-share teaching Yr2's, but I'm enjoying it and my stamina is definitely improving! I was worn out by playtime the first week! Smiley Happy xx

rosietd and Helena, thank you for your kind words. Tbh, I'm a bit anxious at the moment, I need your big pants for tomorrow Helena! I'm seeing my chemo onc for the results of the CT scan I had 2wks ago. It was to check if the last bit of cancer had gone after rads, which finished in June! I'm hoping they wouldn't have left me this long if they thought there'd be a problem and my onc said she'd be surprised if there was still anything there, but I'm still feeling nervous about it xx 

Community Champion

Shi

I dont know about December, this year has absolutely flown by xxx

Community Champion

Mishy

Have a wonderful Christmas my dear and it will not be long before your op is here.  Heres to a better 2019 for you xxxx

Shi I posted in October thread to hi to any of your gang who might look in over the holidays as I am not on Facebook or WhatsApp be lovely to hear how everyone is doing Yes December has flown by im looking forward to Christmas and the new year and what it brings 👍
Helena glad to hear you are doing so well after the op im now in waiting list for should be around feb can't wait to o get it over with im sick of not being at work sooo bored but it was pointless looking for another job till i get this out of way it wouldn't have gone down well with a new employer!!!!!!
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi ladybowler 😘😘glad to hear all going well and you are being sensible, I knew you would be darling lady. Rosietd hope you are ready for Christmas 🎄🎄is it just me or does December seem to have flown? Love and Christmas ✨✨✨✨to everyone 💕💕✨✨✨Shi xx
Community Champion

Shi

It was good, lovely to be back in the "real" world and getting back into things again.  I am doing 4 3 hour days this week and then off until 2 January, I am being very good in making sure that I pack up and am ready to leave at 11am every day

xxx

Community Champion

Jencat

Helloooooo Smiley Happy Smiley Happy xx

Honestly I am being really sensible workwise, however going out for for dinner one night and then going out for breakfast the next morning is not a good idea!!  My poor tummy is letting me know it is not happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Seriously though I am doing well, I have surprised myself sometimes how well I feel.  I am so thankful that I had it done even though I was so upset and anxious about having it done

How are you doing my dear?  xxx

Jencat!! - so good to see your name. How are you doing?

xxx

Helena, glad you're feeling better, but also remembering to take it easy! xx

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Alibobs 💃🏻💃🏻🕺🕺🕺💃🏻💃🏻🕺🕺👍👍👍👍great news darling 😁😁😁😁ladybowler hope your first week back has been ok 😘😘and you’ve taken it steady darling lady ❤️❤️ 💕💕✨✨✨Shi xx
Community Champion

Alibobs

A bit knackered but that is to be expected, however it is good to be back, just taking it steady xx

Thank you Jobey68. It's good to have something positive to share 💖💖

Oh good luck Spiderwoman hope your results are just like mine!!💖💖

That’s great news Alibobs, you must be so pleased 👍🍾🥂. I’m off for my scan tomorrow and getting results in Jan - feels like a big milestone

Community Champion

Great news Alibobs! Always makes my day to log in and see someone's good news Xx 

Thank you everyone for your best wishes. Helena hope it is going well for you at work too 😘💖💖

And well done Helena - another milestone.

xxx

Hooray Alibobs!!! Fabulous news. You must be so relieved.

xxx

Community Champion

Alibobs

Yay woo hoo, that is brilliant news and a wonderful Christmas present for you.

I went back to work today only for 3 hours a day but it is a start.

Sending you loads of hugs

Helena xxx

Brilliant news Alibobs 👍 go enjoy your news and celebrate this Christmas with this behind you
Deserves a song for the jukebox happy by Pharell 👍

Thanks Juliewulie!! Yes let's hope so! Stay well 👍🙏😘

Congratulations . So pleased for you. Let's hope we put it to the back of our minds now for another year.
Xx

Just wanted to share my good news ladies!! Got the all clear on my mammogram!! So relieved and happy. Can move forward now with less worry and celebrate Christmas!!! Happy days!! Hope you are all well 😘😘😘

Big Friday hugs to everyone from me. I am visiting a friend this morning who has just undergone a full hysterectomy for ovarian cancer and is starting chemo one week before Christmas. There but for the grace of God etc. Etc.

Hoping you are all getting into the festive spirit, or at the very least, getting your Christmas preparations done with minimal stress.

Much love.

Rosie

xx

Juliewulie I think i will just wait for the postman. I don't get on with my BCN very well I find her very patronising and not easy to talk to all. Any dealings I had with her always left me in tears and feeling negative about everything so probably best not to contact her. But thanks for the suggestion 💖💖