Moving Forward Online - keeping in touch 1 February starters

Hi,

If you have attended one of our online events and would like to continue chatting, you can set up a thread like this one. Don’t forget it is on the main Forum, not a private group, so if you are sharing personal details like a Zoom link, do this by DM. You can check the ‘email me when someone replies’ box at the top right, and tag people using the ‘@’ and then username.

Hope that helps,

Tracey 

Thanks for setting the thread up Tracey and Anne - I’d like to keep in touch with the other ladies in our group so think this is a great idea :slightly_smiling_face: x

Hello everyone ,

I have to admit that I am completely baffled as to how to keep in touch as can’t see the direct email me thread to click on, so just replying to this post. 

Hope all ok and taking each day as it comes knowing that spring is bursting out.

Karen :blossom:

I’d love to keep in touch with people too.  I’m trying to set up a Zoom meeting - maybe for Monday evening? If you’d like to join in please do send me your email address in a private message and I’ll send a link round. Hope everyone is doing well and hope to see you all soon :slightly_smiling_face: