cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial Breast Prosthesis

4 REPLIES 4
Topcatturner

Re: Partial Breast Prosthesis

Thanks Optimisticmz. I knew about the knitted knockers but didn’t think of them with an option to “adjust”
EmilyA_BCN

Hi Topcatturner

It's Emily here from Breast Cancer Care.

I just thought I'd let you know that we have some email volunteers who have used a prosthesis alongside their reconstruction. You'd be very welcome to drop them an email for tips. They are:

Pat: pat@breastcancercare.org.uk

Sarah: sarah@breastcancercare.org.uk

I hope this helps.

Best wishes

Emily at Breast Cancer Care

Optimisticmz

I know I am not quite the same diagnosis but I had a lumpectomy last October and my operated breast is roughly 1.5 cups smaller than my other breast. I ordered a "knitted knocker" from their website (free for BC patients) and took a lot of the stuffing out (you order your larger size) and find this fits very well and is very soft and comfy. I hope this helps
Anna_BCC

Dear Topcatturner

Sorry that you havent had a response to your question yet.  You may find more response by posting in the Moving forward after breast cancer area of the Forum.

Best wishes
Anna
Digital Community Officer

Topcatturner

Partial Breast Prosthesis

Having had a single mastectomy with immediate reconstruction I now have quite a difference in breast size and a concave cleavage. Lipomodelling has been offered, to be done in approximately six months but in the mean time I need a bit of help to even out. Can anyone recommend any “chicken fillets” for value and comfort please Thank you