Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tattoo marker removal

6 REPLIES 6
Ellaroo

Re: Tattoo marker removal

Thanks for replying.

yes, hate mine with a vengence . Even been sunbathing exposing them in hot sun we ve had lately.

another lady sent me details of clinic in yorkshire near where last of summer wine filmed. They do radiotherapy tat removal free but bit of a way to go and thought would need a few treatments . Ill contact more places in merseyside and hopefully something will come up. Xx

Missey

Hi Ellaroo,

I had my tattoos removed last year, I asked my consultant what he thought and his main concern seemed to be “Where will you go to get that done?” I said I was prepared to go private and he said that was OK then! There is a doctors surgery where I live who do tattoo removal to make some extra revenue so I went there to ask their opinion, the girl who does it said they were so small she would do it for free. It took 4 treatments for them to go completely leaving a few weeks before each treatment to allow the body to absorb the ink.

I know they are only small and no one notices them but personally I hated them, I haven’t had any tattoos and these just reminded me what I had been through, they looked like blackheads!

now a year after I can’t see where they were unless I really scrutinise the area.

Good luck finding someone to do yours and maybe check a few places first and use the sympathy card of Breast Cancer and Radiotherapy and traumatic experiences lol x

Blue2

Hi, I will pm you the name of the clinic I used, who offered laser removal of radiotherapy tattoos for free.
Ellaroo

Thanks , Ive mentioned getting rid of them and they didn't offer to help , thought it was an unusual thing to ask.

I will phone clatterbridge where they were done and ask them. Its mainly one in middle of chest that I want rid of. 

Did you have any markers removed and if so how many treatments ? Once again thanks for replying. X 

SandyC51

At the hospital where I had my radiotherapy they offered free tattoo removal. Have you checked with them? Unfortunately I am in Newcastle so not much use to you.
Anna_BCC

Hi Ellaroo

Sorry that you havent had a response yet.  Unfortunately that is not a question I can help with either.  Best of luck finding what you are looking for.

Best wishes
Anna
Digital Community Officer

Ellaroo

Tattoo marker removal

Hi 

wonder if anybody knows of anywhere in Merseyside that would remove 3  radiotherapy tattoo markers. Ive been quoted £150 but have heard there are places they will remove free of charge . Anything cheaper than £150 would be good .

regards,

Ellaroo