Upper arm pain and dizziness

Hi 

just finished 18 treatments of pertuzumab & herceptin following lumpectomy.  Started on Anastrozole Nov and then 5 months later dizziness started. Also have pain in upper arm muscles both arms sharp shooting whenever I move my arms and can’t lie either side in bed. Is there anyone got these symptoms ? And if you do did you find anything that helped. Also suffer badly from migraines which have worsened since Anastrozole.

Hi Tait75

I have experience of Anastrazole causing me joint and muscle aches and also worsening my vestibular migraines, which cause dizziness. Fortunately, I didn’t have to take Pertuzumab or Herceptin, so can’t comment on their side effects, although I’m sure others on here will be able to. I asked to be switched to Letrazole, which helped a bit. Unfortunately, because of the hormone blocking action of these drugs, I think the absence of any oestrogen in your body is often a trigger for migraines in some people. You could try asking your oncologist if you could switch to Letrazole and see if this does help. Worth a try. All the best. 
Francine